This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 21

Topic » SBB13 — Day 21

1650 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
1650 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
here
1650 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
*stands behind my booth*
1650 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
https://media1.giphy.com/media/d3YIqgbb9k29YCTC/source.gif
1650 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
https://media1.giphy.com/media/d3YIqgbb9k29YCTC/source.gif
1650 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Say What?”, and here’s how it works.

You have evicted EIGHT people onto the SBB Jury so far this season. Everyone knows the importance of the social game, SO, how well do you know your fellow houseguests?

In this final competition, you must match a series of statements made my the jury on a specifically posed question, to the juror who you think said each one.

There are 6 true statements - one for each of the 6 jurors who submitted an answer, along with 2 extra random false statements which have been put in to throw you off. That’s a total of 8 statements, with 6 jurors to match them to.

The houseguest who matches all the statements in the least amount of -GUESSES- will become the FINAL Head of Household of the season!

You have only 60 minutes maximum to complete this task. Time taken to get all 6 correct will only play a factor if a tiebreaker is required. Or if neither have finished in 60 minutes, the person who correctly placed the most statements in the time wins.
1650 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Are we going to be told which 2 jurors didn't submit?
1650 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
^
1650 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Yup - Blake and Tina
1650 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay cool
1650 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Gotcha sounds good.
1650 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Will you tell us which ones we have wrong?
1650 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
I will tell you how many you have correct, but not which ones
1650 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Also are we mailing our answers?
1650 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay ready to go
1650 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Yes mail

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!