This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 13

Topic » SBB13 — Day 13

1657 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
1657 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
The combined ages all of 16 houseguests this season into one large total number.

The number of eviction votes cast in Suitman’s Big Brother 13 so far EXCLUDING any penalty votes.

GO!
1657 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
screams as I assume number two is votes across the ENITRE series
1657 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Evan, you have won the Power of Veto!
1657 days 20 hours ago
etaco75
Welcome ladies and gents to the Power of Veto ceremony. Ethan, you nominated myself and Tina for eviction this week. However I have won the power to veto one of your nominations.

I have decided to use the Power of Veto on myself, again.

Ethan, as the current HOH it is now your job to nominate someone in my place!
1657 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
I have chosen to re-nominate Blake.

I just don't know where you stand tbh
1657 days 19 hours ago
etaco75
The live feeders gagged tonight

Ethan vs Evan in PMs
Chris calling a house meeting
Ethan reasonably explaining why he put me up
Me being a child but an entertaining one at that
Newz gets exposed for being Ethan's rat/sheep. Ethan moved down to 16th on Jokers while Evan remains at the top. Tina cries in the bathroom, Tris is just happy to get to vote this week. Blake takes a piss in the HOH bed while Joe reads the bible in the have not room.
1657 days 19 hours ago
etaco75
https://i.imgur.com/krl23AH.gif
1657 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Tina cries in the bathroom
1656 days 13 hours ago
etaco75
Can't believe the feeds have been on fish for over a day
1656 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
They thought Evan and Ethan got into a physical altercation

Tamar & Lolo vibes
1655 days 18 hours ago
purplebb4
Feeds cut on for 5 minutes to reveal the house in a state of uproar and rioting.

Evan is seen chasing Ethan around with a knife. Tris is barricaded in the diary room, incessantly screaming. Blake has overdosed on painkillers and Newz is seemingly following his lead. Tina has locked herself in the bathroom, praying to Allah and crying. Chris and Joe are at the cameras in the backyard pleading to America and Suitman for intervention.

They cut off.
1655 days 15 hours ago
etaco75
Evan and Blake have hotboxed the have not room. Production has removed all knives from the house. There is blood on the floor of the bathroom, and Ethan is with a medic in the DR.

Tina is eating the rest of the food in Ethan's HOH basket.
1654 days 17 hours ago
Joeker
feeds cut to everyone left in the house banging on the front door pleading to shawn to let them out but shawn is too busy playing gin rummy with nj to notice

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!