This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 4

Topic » SBB13 — Day 4

1667 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
1667 days 8 hours ago
TMAN54445
Hi
1667 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Here
1667 days 8 hours ago
Mybash_
here
1667 days 8 hours ago
iAyeEye
Ssup.
1667 days 8 hours ago
jojo7784
Hi
1667 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
Here
1667 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Karmageddon”, and here’s how it works.

In this mental competition, you will be tasked to find EIGHT users on Tengaged.com whose karma amounts adds up to a specified total within 10 minutes. However, you must not use any Tengaged user who is in the Top 100 ranks, or use any Tengaged user that has less than 500 karma. You must also attempt to get all eight users as close to each other in karma value as possible, to avoid a high number of penalty points.

Your individual penalty score at the end of this task will be the sum of two numbers, which is determined as follows:

— The total number of karma that you are off of the designated karma total will be MULTIPLIED by 50.
— The DIFFERENCE between the highest and lowest karma amounts on your list of 8 users.

Each player gets one submission. That submission must have working LINKS to all eight users, or you are penalized 100 points for each non-working link.

The houseguest with the lowest amount of penalty points in each house wins the Power of Veto!

I will reveal the target karma total when the challenge begins.
1667 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
This competition is of the one-shot one-round type. It may take me time to calculate results at the end of the challenge

I will now take questions
1667 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Do they need to be numbered or do we just need 8 links?
1667 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ethan000
Do they need to be numbered or do we just need 8 links?

just 8 links. it helps me if you put the karma amount beside each link tho if u get time.
1667 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Sounds good
1667 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
ALPHA:
Tris
Billy

BRAVO:
Ethan
Chris
Zee
Joey
1667 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Can we use BANNED users?
1667 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Get ready!
1667 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ethan000
Can we use BANNED users?

yes

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!