This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 17

Topic » SBB13 — Day 17

1655 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Damn look at that picture, fine as hell
1655 days 4 hours ago
etaco75
Second person I'm nominating is...

https://i.imgur.com/94q4muG.gif

Chris.
1655 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
People make comments when their face is revealed...you need to chill
1655 days 4 hours ago
etaco75
Ethan I don't know what else I can say to you. At this point I'm your #1 target so I don't want you in the house anymore.

Chris, ask anyone --  early in the game I wanted to go to the end with you, like we had talked about. But we haven't said a word to each other since Ethan nominated me so I think it's pretty clear that you don't want me here either.

Believe it or not I respect all of you as players. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1655 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
It took them 10 ceremonies to do this Chris <3 We look cute in our matching hats
1655 days 4 hours ago
etaco75
One last thing.

Ethan a while ago you said you wanted to log onto Chris's account if he wasn't going to be here for an HOH competition. I'm not going to suggest that you did cheat in this competition but I don't think those claims are completely unfounded, as you told me early in the game that you were willing to do that. Whether you did or you didn't help him, I won so I guess that's that.

Now I'm done with this, Ethan feel free to have the last word and good luck in that veto!
1655 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
I was joking lol...but please, continue to go off

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!