This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 16

Topic » SBB13 — Day 16

1651 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
1651 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
*appears on screen*
Hello Houseguests!
1651 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
1651 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 3-1 ...
1651 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tina

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1651 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

You have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
1651 days 19 hours ago
etaco75
BYE bitch!!!!
1651 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Check in for the HOH
1651 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Here
1651 days 19 hours ago
etaco75
Hi
1651 days 19 hours ago
Mybash_
hey
1651 days 19 hours ago
TMAN54445
Hey
1651 days 19 hours ago
Joeker
Here will be home in 5 minutes
1651 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Boost That Score”, and here’s how it works.

In this competition, you’ll be given two different arcade flash games, in which your goal to get the best scores within a limited time. Your scores in these two games will be combined in a unique way to give you a larger final score. The question is, how long do you spend on each one?

Here’s how it works. Your result from GAME 1 will give you a BASE score, whilst GAME 2’s result will be converted into a percentage. Your final percentage score in  is then used to boost your final score. So for each 1 point, you’ll get a 1% boost on your BASE score. That boosted score will then be your final score for this competition.

EXAMPLE: 
I score 275 points in GAME 1, and then score 20 in GAME 2. The GAME 2 score means I get a 20% boost to my 275 GAME 1 points. 20% of 275 = 55. So 55 points get added to create my final score. 275 + 55 = 330. My final score is 330.

Here’s the big catch. You’ll only get 15 MINUTES to play BOTH flash games and submit them. That means you’ve gotta think fast on your feet and judge how long you need to spend getting the best score before submitting it. I will detail what element of the game I’m specifically counting when I post the games.

I will ONLY accept your first submission AND both games MUST include your TENGAGED PROFILE open in your screenshot, or I just wont count the score. If that’s GAME 2, your score won’t get boosted, and if that’s GAME 1, you won’t have a score to boost so you get ZERO! So remember the PROFILE. The same goes for it you don’t get your screenshots submitted WITHIN the 15 minutes.

The player with the HIGHEST total score becomes the new Head of Household!
1651 days 19 hours ago
etaco75
ready!
1651 days 19 hours ago
Joeker
Omg I hate this comp

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!