This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 15

Topic » SBB13 — Day 15

1652 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
1652 days 18 hours ago
etaco75
good afternoon ladiessssss
1652 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
here
1652 days 18 hours ago
purplebb4
hi
1652 days 18 hours ago
TMAN54445
Hi
1652 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Here
1652 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
okay if you don't understand this ask questions, but this is the kind of competition that can only be explained as it goes along.
1652 days 18 hours ago
Mybash_
Here
1652 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Cipher City”, and here’s how it works.

In this competition, you will be travelling from blog to blog on Tengaged through a trail of clues about people in the history of Suitman’s Big Brother.

I will post a clue, to which the answer will be a former houseguest from the previous twelve seasons of Suitman’s Big Brother. HOWEVER, the clues will be encrypted behind a style of cipher (basically it’s disguised a certain way, and you have to unravel the disguise by reversing the method it which it’s been hidden).

You will first need to de-code the clue to read it properly, then find out who the answer to the clue is, before heading to their FIRST blog on Tengaged to get your next clue.

You will encounter 5 different types of cipher on your journey. It is explained when you reach each one how it is encoded, and you’ll have to use that to revert the cipher back so you can understand the clue.

At the end of the trail you will find a final message, that will tell you what you must post back in the main group to claim victory. The first to complete this wins the Power of Veto!
1652 days 18 hours ago
etaco75
hmm okay
1652 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Sounds good
1652 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
1652 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Yessir
1652 days 18 hours ago
purplebb4
yeah sure
1652 days 18 hours ago
etaco75
I understand that this is my last SBB comp and that I'm getting 7th place so im ready!
1652 days 18 hours ago
etaco75
https://media3.giphy.com/media/hWRfCtTiUJ4IsAwet6/giphy.gif

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!