This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB11 — Day 11

Topic » SBB11 — Day 11

1835 days ago
SuitMan13
SECRET POV CHECK-IN

You are NOT required to PUBLICLY check in. You mack check in secretly via Tengaged Mails, or post that you are playing publicly if you so wish.
1835 days ago
iiGalaxyii
im checking in here cause im that bitch and im a BIIIGGGG target apparently.
1835 days ago
hints
hi im here
1835 days ago
Ramanik
here
1835 days ago
Jxhn
Here
1835 days ago
MrBird
oh I’m checking in here idc
1835 days ago
Guigi
Hey
1835 days ago
Eilish
im on the block so hi im here
1835 days ago
iiGalaxyii
the people who check in here are so bad
1835 days ago
BOBROCKS333
hi
1835 days ago
jake_WD
hi
1835 days ago
SuitMan13
okay performing secret draw will inform you if you are in
1835 days ago
mbarnish1
here
1835 days ago
Birks4444
hey
1835 days ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Totally Categorical”, and heres how it works.

In this mental competition, I will simultaneously post 5 categories. For each one, you will have to name as many people or things that fit into each one as described, and send it back lists for all 5 categories in ONE mail, which cannot overflow into any more mails. However, you will only have 5 minutes to do this.

After the 5 minutes have passed, I will go through the categories from the 1st listed one to the 5th listed one, each time eliminating the player with the least valid items listed for each particular one.

So heres your dilemma - how long do you focus on each category, knowing that being lowest on any one of the 5 categories could lead to your elimination, but having enough in the right places to ensure you win at the end.

The houseguest that survives through all 5 categories will win the Power of Veto. Any ties will be decided by whoever mailed me slowest being eliminated first.

NOTE: Failure to send within the 5 minutes will eliminate you automatically. If that’s just 1 person, categories 1 & 2 will be combined. Any more and further categories will be combined.
1835 days ago
iiGalaxyii
yes

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!