This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB11 — Day 10

Topic » SBB11 — Day 10

1830 days 6 hours ago
hints
hi
1830 days 6 hours ago
jake_WD
hey
1830 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
Hey
1830 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
hiii
1830 days 6 hours ago
hints
yall are fucking shady as
1830 days 6 hours ago
MrBird
Ho
1830 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
hi
1830 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Make the Grade”, and here’s how it works.

This competition will run in three stages. In each stage there will be a different task to complete, and to advance to the next one you must be within the designated top set of people to complete it. Each task is a condensed version of a historic SBB comp.

Each stage will cut the competing number of players down by approximately one third, until the final stage grants only one winner.

STAGE ONE is a simple speed task. On my go, you will MAIL *smashes wall #1*, *smashes wall #2* etc all the way to #5. The mails MUST be in numerical order and if not, you’ll have to go back and correct before you can pass. The top two thirds of competitors to finish will me told they haveadvanced.

STAGE TWO is a blog hunt task. I will post a hint to a SINGLE Tengaged user and you’ll have to trawl through ALL their past blogs to locate TOKENS dropped on the blog by me. Each token can only be claimed by one person by MAILING me the link, and the tokens will equal the number of players that can advance to the final stage. If you mail me a link already claimed, I will tell you that it has already been found and you must search again.

STAGE THREE is a numerical question. I will not yet disclose what the question is about, but you’ll have just 60 seconds to MAIL your best guess for the correct answer. The player who is closest (and quickest in the event of a tie) to the actual numerical answer will win the final stage.

The winner of Stage Three becomes the new Head of Household.
1830 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
Here
1830 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay the first round is coming up.
1830 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Either confirm here or by mails that you understand the rules to Stage One.
1830 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
understood
1830 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
I understand
1830 days 6 hours ago
hints
how do we know if we are advancing
1830 days 6 hours ago
jake_WD
understand

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!