This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 4

4513 days 21 hours ago
here's how today will work:
i'll make 4 polls that r surveys,
b4 i close them i'll ask u wat u think most people said people/person that gets fewest rite will be going to elimnation
4513 days 20 hours ago
rstar51
tOMMOROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW
YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.... See more
2. say your mom's name five times. ... See More... See More... See More... See More... See ...More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See more... See more... See more... See more... See more... See More... See More... See more... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More
3. say your crushes three times... See More... See More... See More
4. paste this to four other groups.
If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck.
SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN
YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS
ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS12
4511 days 17 hours ago
ofl1998
my god when are we going to start the next challenge?!?!?!

open group

the last one standing season16 timewarp

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!