This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

wow so much hate

Topic » wow so much hate

3734 days 9 hours ago
devinwithparasites
WOW! A new season of Low Budget is on it's way! (Notice I didn't say Big Brother *wink wink*) Because A lot of people wanted to be involved with the show, i decided to have a 20 person cast! Did i bit off more than I could chew? YOU BET I DID! But sadly, only 14 of the 20 contestants will actually have a chance of winning the prize. Which means 6 contestants get Jodi'ed. How will we decide who gets the firs 6 boots? YOU DO! Watch the following 4 videos (I know it's a lot, but they are a LOT shorter than my usual episodes) And vote on who you think should enter the game!

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:

Here is the cast list! See if you can recognize the voices! ;)
Cyntheaeieio - @danielkennedy111
Blanca - @lights
Richard - @jace_99
Zachary - @absol
Mama Qui Qui - @jgoodies
Jahnquel - @gabriel24
Aileen - @zeptis
Evelyn - @dusty12910
Celeste - @hikeygirl101
Leo - @chrisw756
Sunni - @thecoolyest
McKenzie - @vh1clown
Diamond - @mattmon3365
Aphrodite - @owlb0ned
Gregory - @cheesee10
Venus - @austinrules6969
Ezra - @etaco75
Frosty - @meduncan
Veronica - @kizzi
Halloween - @Halloween
Bad Acting Romeo - @Milkisgood
Wont Help Nobody Lady - @Kasey2011
Kpop Producer - @guillomouve
Meyun - @Funnehliner
Mean Girl - @KittyTheEmolga
Rupaul - @Finklestein123
Guy Who Runs Away From Veronica - @BoyToy4Cato
Jahnquel's Homie - #Dj2230
Wendy's Worker - @Sashababy2010

HERE IS THE POLL TO VOTE! YAY! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/538N3MP
3734 days 8 hours ago
devinwithparasites
Hello Low Budget 2 Cast Member! Tomorrow, probably late in the evening, i will be posting the introduction videos for the public. The public will be voting on who's character they want in the house. After I post it, we will probably start recording your next batch of lines about a day after i close the poll. I will inform everyone when you can start contacting me for recording. Everyone is guaranteed a line whether your character gets in or not :) I would like to inform you that SPAMMING FOR VOTES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. I have assigned people to make sure no one spams. If you spam your character will be punished! Keep in mind this is what the public wants to see from the show. Ill message you all when Episode 1 is written! Have a fabulous day.

open group

Devin's Group games lawl

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!