This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 19 (Terakhir)

Topic » Tribal Council 19 (Terakhir)

3456 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well. That was for sure the biggest final four tribal council ever, simply based on what happened in general. The final runner-up is out. And this means one thing. Alex, Jarrod, and Jeremy, one of you will become a two time winner. You have made the final three. Good luck. Head back to camp. Goodnight!
3456 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
Honestly there has been tarnishment from Russ with the remaing winners and the only one who hasn't let him influence this game is Jeremy and that's why he gets my support and which I highly reccomend the runner ups to do the same due to the fact that each winner is against him and will deny the facts of Russ holding any influence when it shouldn't even happen in the first place. Seek what you will from Jarrod and Alex but know jer already lost 3 votes (Russ joe and eddie) due to a bribe that Russ put forth on him. Idc if was all taken seeiouLy or not as I did save myself final few rounds but regardless lnowing how easy jer was to deflect it has my full ultimate respect for this game and hence why he should win as well as being the fire king that for the winners to this breaking point.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!