This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 9

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3480 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
SPEED/ACCURACY STATION:

To complete this station you must find the tengaged Survivor group within the first 15 pages of the groups that is on the fourth season of the series. Once you find the group you must go to the profile of the owner group and mail me the number of their karma to move on. If correct, you will get the letter. If you have the wrong group owner, I will tell you.
-----
Answer: 141 Karma (Mrcool)
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6784
http://www.tengaged.com/user/mrcool
-----
Completed Letter:
R
3480 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
KARMA STATION:

I will give you 3 amounts of karma. You must find tengaged users who have this amount of karma and mail me a link to their profile.
-----
1: 796
2: 265
3: 1229
------
Completed Letter:
N
3480 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
MEMORY STATION:

I will ask you several questions about this season so far. Answer them correctly to get your letter.
-----
1: Name all of the players voted out on odd numbered days (virtual days)
2: Name all of the players voted out unanimously (Any set number to 1, so 9-0, 7-1, 6-1, etc)
3: How many different players have won individual immunity?
-----
Answers:
1: Keitho44, Cfff, Addrian, Spinner554, PeaceOut14, RShowFreak, Sarge455, Nbkiller
2: Cfff, Mearl, Spinner554, Coltsfan876
3: 7 (Andy, Russ, Michael, Joe, Eddie, Jarrod, & Sean)
-----
Completed Letter:
U
3480 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
FINAL WORDS STATION:

I will give parts of several Final Words from eliminated players. You must correctly decide who said what. Get them right to earn your next letter.
-----
1: I had a fine time before the pussy winners lost their balls and pagonged the runner ups.
2: I AM SUCH A GREEK TRAGEDY OH MY GOD!!!!
3: Well in all my games this one is definitely one of the ones that surprised me the most.
4: I'm disappointed, because I think I stood an amazing shot at winning going forward from that round, but I'm not going to bitch about how I'm too important for the game and refrain from jury voting like a petulant piece of shit. I lost, most people lose in these games, at least I got to vote out Mearl.
-----
Answers:
1: 9th: Coldan/Dragotistic
2: 6th: Joe/Joeker
3: 18th: Mearl/Mearl
4: 7th: Russ/Zimdelinvasor
Completed Letter:
A
3480 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
LUCK STATION:

You'll play a game of Golf. You mail me a hole to shoot at. I will then mail you saying if you got it or not. Then you send me your next hole. You need 6 points to get your next letter.
---
Hole 1 - 1/2 chance of scoring. 1 point if you score
---
Hole 2 - 1/3 chance of scoring. 2 points if you score.
---
Hole 3 - 1/4 chance of scoring. 3 points if you score.
-----
Completed Letter
I
3480 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
FINAL WORD:

MARIJUANA
3480 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
After an hour and a half, Jarrod, you have just won the hardest challenge ever in my Series.

More importantly, you just won the final individual challenge ever and a spot in the final three.

Alex, Jeremy, Sean. One of you will become the final member of the Jury. But on a good note, you will be the final juror ever ;)

Head back to camp. Goodnight!

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!