This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 9

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3460 days ago
Gaiaphage
Post ALL of the EST times you can do the challenge WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY.
3459 days 19 hours ago
01Gohan
6:30 EST - 10:PM EST for both days.
3459 days 19 hours ago
Caliboy
Wednesday is hard for me due to Work from 6Am to 12PM and evening classes from 4-10Pm Pacific time. So maybe fallen comrades that day?? with that said 3 hours ahead time to compensate time frame but dont see it being plausible as feel like I might want to fuel and nap during my break from work.

And well Thursday I dont have work and can compete from 6:30 EST to 10EST than have class from 10-11EST than free anytime after that. Friday I have absolutely no classes with potential work which I know on wednesday.

Wednesdays I get my work schedule for Friday to the following thursday, its so lame I don't know my weekend plans til middle of the week.
3459 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
YOU WILL WANT TO GIVE YOURSELF AT LEAST AN HOUR TO TWO HOURS TO COMPLETE THE CHALLENGE
3459 days 18 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
I don't want to do Wednesday either if I'm still in.
3459 days 17 hours ago
Caliboy
Can't tonight either as also closing work tonight after my class at 3/6PM Est time..
3459 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
7pm onwards on all days.
3459 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Looks like we're looking at a challenge 7 PM EST THURSDAY
3457 days 15 hours ago
Caliboy
checking in.
3457 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
CHECK IN NOW FOR THE FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
3457 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
As jeremy and alex are both offline..
3457 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
here
3457 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
HERE:
Jarrod
3457 days 15 hours ago
Caliboy
Should we postpone for saturday or sunday?? Friday I have a hetic work schedule.
3457 days 15 hours ago
01Gohan
I am here.
3457 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Cannot do saturday, i have a dance.

Let's see if they come on soon.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!