This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 1/2 (Olavtoppen)

Topic » Tribal Council 1/2..

3494 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS/SKYPE CHATS!!

Welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch and dip it in the fire. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Russ has individual immunity so is safe from the vote. Everyone else is fair game.

Send me your votes by 9 PM EST TOMORROW. ALSO WHEN YOU VOTE, GIVE ME A REASON WHY YOU ARE VOTING THAT WAY. These will NOT be revealed during the game, so don't worry.

Post your name for questions.

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS/SKYPE CHATS!!
3494 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
BINGO
3494 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Can my name be changed to Yahweh?
3494 days 11 hours ago
Eddie
3494 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
Keith!
3494 days 10 hours ago
Joeker
Joe
3494 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jarrod- This game is a lot different then Season 4: Fans VS Favorites, the season you won. There's not just half experienced players and half newbies. Now there's 22 finalists. How does the amp things up?

Jeremy- No :p. How do you base a vote in an All Star game on day one? Who's a weak winner, who's a threatening winner, or just based on loyalty?

Eddie- The person who won the longest time ago in S2: South Pacific. How have things changed 24 seasons later dynamically?

Keith- How likely is it that alliances have already formed?
3494 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Joe- No one from the other tribe even scored a point until after this tribe was done with their portion. How do you compare the runner-ups tribe to this tribe of winners?
3494 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Jarrod- This game is a lot different then Season 4: Fans VS Favorites, the season you won. There's not just half experienced players and half newbies. Now there's 22 finalists. How does the amp things up?

It completely changes things. It's not just the fact that it's all finalists but tengaged has changed immensely since season 4. The gameplay is faster people aren't as afraid to play hard, people's word seems to be less binding but one can only hope that some of the old school values still hold firm.
3494 days 10 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Ehh fuck it why not give me a question
3494 days 10 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Jeremy- No :p. How do you base a vote in an All Star game on day one? Who's a weak winner, who's a threatening winner, or just based on loyalty? (Greg Buis'ing the entire season :P)

What does it mean to be a threat in this game or environment exactly?  Many people aren't worth there salts at many things.  Sometimes I think voting can be quite an oppressive process.
3494 days 10 hours ago
01Gohan
Hi
3494 days 10 hours ago
coltsfan876
Hi
3494 days 9 hours ago
Spinner554
Hi
3494 days 9 hours ago
Eddie- The person who won the longest time ago in S2: South Pacific. How have things changed 24 seasons later dynamically?

Well as time went forward people were not afraid to make big moves and do what's best for their OWN game! There are 22 mothafucking cutthroat finalists in this game! we are pretty much the best of the best and tbh Gaia I am very proud of that (as well as the rest should be)! tbh i think we're all sole survivors in our hearts even if we don't claim the title by the jury. so GL to all of you. with that said, i'll drink to that! *Drinks wine and prepares to get drunk*
3494 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!