This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners VS Runner-Ups Rules

Topic » Winners VS Runner-Ups Rules

3517 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So I know only 15 percent of you are actually going to read so I'm not making you read and sign this. But if you read it, you'll have an obvious advantage because you'll know the rules.

FIRST OFF MY SKYPE IS Gaiaphage99. But I hardly ever use it.

I expect this to be a very active season. You are all former finalists. You know how activity works. ALL of you can be active at 8:30 PM EST, so ALL challenges are then.

Maybe not everyday. But whatever day it is, it's 8:30 PM EST.

I understand real life comes first, so if you miss some challenges I obviously understand.

Confessionals are VERY important to me. They help me to know what's going on, and helps me decide who is the Player of the Season at the end of the game. You all know how it works.

I LOVE detailed confessionals by the way.

Also, I may ask specific questions sometimes in which you just answer them via mail.

ALSO INCLUDE ME IN ALL STRATEGY TALK WHEN YOU MAIL OR SKYPE PEOPLE.

There is a group where I post your confessionals and possibly mail logs. There are literally 4 people there. Myself, TylerKeith, Spinner554, and Cmack311. Nobody will ever reveal anything so please speak your mind.

-------------------------------------------------

GENERAL RULES:

• I am telling you this now. Throughout the season I WILL be late sometimes. Not sure when, but I guarantee here and there I will be late. This is because Im a pretty busy guy IRL. So I am letting you know this beforehand. So don't think I don't care about the game or that I just forgot about y'all. I'm just a pretty busy guy.

• I also may have a few co hosts help sometime. Likely TylerKeith, Chastain, or Spinner554 but if by chance they can't do it either, I will find another trusted person to help. Whenever someone co-hosts, give them the FULL respect that you give me and MORE respect than you give me. They are going out of their way to help so give them respect. If I hear you weren't respectful, there'll be consequences.

• If someone gets banned, they won't be removed from the game. If you want them out, vote them out.

• If someone goes inactive for days they won't be removed. If you want them out, vote them out.

• You will have 24 hours to vote when the time comes. Not voting will give you a self vote. I have seen in numerous tribals where a self vote has sent someone home. So don't do it.

• I LOVE drama. But NO death threats, no racial comments, or anything else against TG's rules. Break this and not only will I remove you from the game IMMEDIATELY, but you will also be reported to Tengaged. In my 2nd season of 1st Gen Survivor, Swimboy818 gave death threats to BBlover96 and in my last season of 1st Gen Survivor, Glinda gave death threat to 01Gohan. Both events were taken seriously and I took action. I will take action here as well.

• Although I've hosted group games for over 3 years, I am still like all other hosts. I will make mistakes here and there in a challenge. Just point it out in a respectable manner and ill fix it. Do NOT curse at me or bitch nonstop if I mess up. Just be respectful when you bring it up.

• Overall, have fun! I've hosted for a while, and for the most part, people have fun and I love hosting. So just have fun, and try to win!

• This game is fair. Nothing is rigged. I'm unbiased. Please do not say I rig things. If you'd like to quit because you think so, feel free. But I do not rig anything.

WHENEVER you talk strategy with someone, INCLUDE me in the mails.

Although I prefer mails, if you talk on Skype, please add me to the chat. My Skype is Gaiaphage99.

Thank you.
3517 days 19 hours ago
Caliboy
Read
3517 days 19 hours ago
Addrian
read
3517 days 18 hours ago
Piddu
read
3517 days 18 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Read... you better not make a single mistake though ;P
3517 days 17 hours ago
awwsum11
Read
3517 days 16 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
• I also may have a few co hosts help sometime. Likely TylerKeith, Chastain, or Spinner554 but if by chance they can't do it either, I will find another trusted person to help. Whenever someone co-hosts, give them the FULL respect that you give me and MORE respect than you give me. They are going out of their way to help so give them respect. If I hear you weren't respectful, there'll be consequences.
-------
Omg if chastain is the co host the winners tribe will be a definitely advantage :P :P :P
3517 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
lol way to catch on to that :p I copied and pasted from last season.

Cohost is mainly cmack311 with spinner and Tyler as back ups
3517 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
Read
3517 days 12 hours ago
dragotistic
cool
3516 days 19 hours ago
Read Them.
3516 days 17 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
reading is gay and also for nerds

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!