This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades Ceremony

Topic » Fallen Comrades Ceremony

3527 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Please say something about each fallen castaway. It can be as little or as much as you want.

Start with Kyler and end with Derek.
3527 days 17 hours ago
awwsum11
Kyler, Zach, Daniel, Chris;
I never met any of you, but I'm sorry you guys went first. I don't know what happened on your tribes, but I respect that all 4 of you were voted out, instead of quitting.

Tanner;
On Gavea, you were the first to go, and the reason that happened, was because the rest of us didn't want to be the first to go, so we formed a temporary alliance to vote you out.

Tykeal, Madison, Patrick, Mickle;
I think you guys missed out on a great season and I feel like the ones that went out before you deserved your places.

Blake;
You were a part of the original Gavea tribe with me and I wanted to keep you, but you went inact and that's what got you out.

Bubba;
Your tribe was probably the most unlucky one of the season. 3/6 of you went out almost immediately, and then you went not too soon after.

Jack;
Just like Blake, there was an alliance that had the majority, and I was in it. Again, it was a temporary alliance, but it served it's purpose.

Kaitlyn;
I don't know what happened on your tribe, but I feel bad that the vote was unanimous. I assume it's because of inactivity, but I have no idea.

Brendan;
I don't know what happened, but apparently your tribe was really split, because you got 3/6 votes.

Eric/Jeanne;
If I remember correctly, the immunity challenge that took place was the one where I was able to get both of your tribes to turn on each other and go to tribal council. Sorry, :/

Rhys;
Look above for the other quitters.

JB, Houston, and J.D.;
I wasn't on your tribes, so I don't know what happened. :(

Dino;
After playing a previous Survivor with you, I knew I couldn't trust you, making you Enemy #1 at tribal.

Cristina;
You were *this* close to merge. If you had stayed, you probably would've gone anyways, but who knows, :/

[At this point, I won't talk about the tribals, just the person themselves]

Missy;
You were a wonderful person to have around. You even created the merged tribe name! :D
Alas, you did not stay longer.

Dinkle;
Even though, you were very paranoid at times, I still enjoyed being your ally, and I wish you could have stayed, but the numbers did not help you.

AFD;
For the few messages I talked to you, you seemed nice. I wish we had talked more, though, :(

Robby;
Robby, Robby, Robby...my best friend in this game, I wanted to go to the finals with you, but the final decision was to get you out.

Oakley;
Another very nice person. From what I can tell, you didn't insult me at all, which I thank, and it was lovely having you around, :)

Newz;
Newz, I felt you were controlling, and you were. The way you didn't talk to me personally until this point showed that I couldn't trust you.

Derek;
If you were not as big of a threat, I would have loved to go to the end with you! :D
You were a great person and I even said that voting you out was probably the hardest out of everyone.

These are The Fallen Comrades of the game. Thank you all for playing this amazing season! :D
3527 days 17 hours ago
Addrian
Kyler, Zach, Daniel, Chris;
Never really talked to any of you

Tanner;
From original Gavea. There was an alliance formed in the tribe and you were the first target

Tykeal, Madison, Patrick, Mickle;
you guys quit

Blake;
You too were a part of the original Gavea tribe but went inactive so you had to go

trey and ahmir:
you guys werent in my tribe but sorry you went so early

Bubba; jack, brenden
you was too were not in my tribe sorry

Kaitlyn;
There was an alliance formed in the new velho and you were the first target

Eric:
not in my tribe

Jean
you were the 2nd victim of the alliance that was formed in velho

Rhys;
Look above for the other quittersya quit

JB:
wasnt on my tribe

Houston, and J.D.;
you two and dinkle and robby were all together in the previous tribe together. i quickly formed allinaces with those two and you both were sent packing

Dino;
I dont remember you honestly

Cristina;
Its sucks that you had to leave so close to merge sorry

Missy;
Im sorry you had to go so early, you were the first target of the alliance including me afd jeff newz and ofl

Dinkle and robby
i was with you guys but my core alliance wanted you out and i had to choose sides

AFD;
Dude you shouldve defintely made it farther cause you made the alliance and got us all together but stupids pandoras box changed the game

Oakley;
You were reall cool and i trusted you but the only options was you and i had to vote you ober jeff and newz

Newz;
dude i trusted so much through out the game, i hope now you see that i did vote to keep you and it was jeff that flipped on you. you should be here as well

Derek;
honestly you were my alliances target from the start but you had won that idol and no one new when you were going to use it. but you were the one that changed the game with auction kudos to you
3526 days 12 hours ago
coltsfan876
Everyone before merge - this part wasn't they memorable I'm sorry lol

Missy- you seemed really cool and it would've been cool to get to know you . Sucks that you were first , you were pretty active .

Dinkle- ya i don't really know u either I don't know what to say lol

AFD- it honestly sucks that you were voted out , you were nice and we got along well . Wish you could've came farther but idk if I would've stayed loyal because you would be a big threat

Robby- thought u were 6th whoops lol. Whatever Grats on Making merge, that is still an accomplishment

Oakley - :( UGH WHY COULDNT WE GO TO THE FINALS TOGETHER ! YOU SHOULDVE VOTED NEWZ :(. Ugh

Newz- you played a great game, and you had a good shot at winning this game if u made it to the final

Derrick- I'm sorry :( I felt guilty but u had a good shot at winning , nice playing with you

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!