This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 26 (Forte na Fé)

Topic » Tribal Council 26 (Forte na..

3501 days 11 hours ago
Skittles22399
No hard feels I probably would've won. I'll see y'all soon.
3501 days 11 hours ago
awwsum11
I've been planning this final 3 since final 8...
3501 days 11 hours ago
Addrian
now the truth about the alliances will come out
3501 days 11 hours ago
Skittles22399
No shit
3501 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well, you three voted together, sending out another huge threat and a constant target this merge.

You have gone as far as you can in this game. Tomorrow you will have a chance to talk to the jury. Head back to camp. Goodnight!

Use tonight and some of tomorrow to work on your jury speeches. Jury Questioning will begin sometime tomorrow.
3501 days 11 hours ago
awwsum11
Tomorrow, I'll do my speech and I'll try to be a part of the FTC the whole day, :/
3501 days 11 hours ago
Addrian
i may have only won one individual immunity which was at the start of the game but my social game is what got me here
3501 days 11 hours ago
awwsum11
Well, see ya guys. I got to wake up at 6 and I need my sleep, :|
3501 days 11 hours ago
Addrian
my first time playing a survivor group game and made f3. and it was gais survivor
3501 days 11 hours ago
coltsfan876
Well I played the best game imo, I think it's pretty clear I was never really in danger of being eliminated . I was a part of two alliances and made sure they wouldn't vote each other out . A lot of u don't know it so I'll post the alliances now .

1- me , newz, AFD, Adrian , ofl

I wanted to be with this alliance till the end and go to the f3 with newz and ofl but when afd got voted out I was just like fuck it

2- me, newz, Derrick, Erik

I was waiting for the right moment to get both Derrick and Erik out , newz and I were going to get u out earlier but we didn't know where Robby and dinkle and missy stood so we kept u guys a little longer , in the end I stayed with u guys cuz it would be an easier challenge win as opposed to going against newz who is better.

Sorry to everyone I backstabbed. I knew that if I wanted to make it to the end I couldn't sheep so I'll fill everyone in on more tomorrow in my jury speech :)
3501 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
WAIT UNTIL JURY QUESTIONING TO TALK ABOUT YOUR GAMES

THANK YOU.
3501 days 11 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
LMFAO at derek saying he would of won and that it was him that sent people out bitch all your dumbass did was sheep colts and newz when they wanted you gone and you would of been fucked earlier if not for that twist
3501 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
yea skittles, you don't know what really happened with the twist. You got saved by luck that gaia forgot to tell us LOL.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!