This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 26 (Forte na Fé)

Topic » Tribal Council 26 (Forte na..

3527 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS/SKYPE CHATS!!

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Missy, Dinkle, AFD, Robby, Oakley, and Newz, voted out last tribal.

Jeff has individual immunity and cannot be voted out. Everyone else is fair game.

Send me your votes by 10 PM EST TOMORROW. ALSO WHEN YOU VOTE, GIVE ME A REASON WHY YOU ARE VOTING THAT WAY. These will NOT be revealed during the game, so don't worry.

Post your name for questions.

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS/SKYPE CHATS!!
3527 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
Erik, why not?
3527 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jeff- Immunity and a plead your case to the jury as to why you should win. Hows it feel?

Addrian/Derek/Erik- What would it mean to make finals? How would it feel to get voted out when you're so close to the end?
3527 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1/4 Votes
3527 days 21 hours ago
Addrian
it would mean a lot to me because this game is so historic and t at least make finals would mean somethimg. it would hurt to make it this far and get voted out cause there were 34 players and now im so close
3527 days 21 hours ago
coltsfan876
It feels good  , it's my second individual immunity In a row . I knew that I wouldn't have to show my strength till the end. I think I played a great game, I was cut throat and I still am. I'm playing to win. The jury may or may not vote bitterly so I feel decent as of now , guaranteed top 3 and an obvious place in all stars
3527 days 21 hours ago
awwsum11
It would mean everything to make the finals. After playing the game for so long and to have it come to an end this close would be turture, so to whoever goes, I'm sorry, :'(
3527 days 21 hours ago
Skittles22399
I'm screwed any way. I've sent missy AFD  Robby dunker and Newz to the Jury. I would never have their votes. I'm like the one lady this past survivor season who got third. I can't think of her name
3527 days 21 hours ago
awwsum11
Trish?
3527 days 21 hours ago
awwsum11
3527 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
3/4 Votes
3527 days 21 hours ago
coltsfan876
1 min agoSkittles22399
I'm screwed any way. I've sent missy AFD  Robby dunker and Newz to the Jury. I would never have their votes. I'm like the one lady this past survivor season who got third. I can't think of her name

Just wanna make this clear , u didn't necessarily send them there u voted them
3527 days 21 hours ago
Addrian
i agree with jeff
3527 days 21 hours ago
awwsum11
So do I
3527 days 21 hours ago
awwsum11
just to go with the crowd, :/
3527 days 21 hours ago
coltsfan876
Can we get the votes read

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!