This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 6

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3520 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11
Oh, :/
3520 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jeff, you have individual immunity, a 1 in 3 shot at winning this game, and most importantly, the chance to plead your case to the Jury as to why you should win.

Addrian, Derek, Erik, I cannot say the same. One of you will be voted out just short of the end.

Head back to camp. Goodnight!
3520 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Station 1
To complete this station you must get 5 tengagers who were not part of this season to post your name in this challenge forum.
-----
Completed Letter:
F
JEFF DONE

Station 2
To complete this station you must unjumble 3 words that relate to Rio de Janeiro to move on.
1. llonbe
2. ooodccrav
3. seepddaaoru (two words)
-----
Answers: 1) Leblon 2) Corcovado 3) Eduardo Paes
-----
Completed Letter:
A
JEFF DONE

Station 3
To complete this station you must correctly answer the following questions on Gaiaphage's Gen TWO Survivor:
1. Which continent have we visited the most?
2. How many winners played in Generation 1?
3. Who has played the most days in Gen 2, and how many?
-----
Answers: 1) Africa 2) 5 (Keitho44, TylerKeith, JesseM, MMAjunkieX, & Mearl 3)  iAwkwardxo & 90 Days
-----
Completed Letter:
L
JEFF DONE
DEREK DONE
ERIK DONE

Station 4
To complete this station you must answer a math problem using facts from the season.
1.        Multiply the number of original Lagoa members voted out before the merge by the amount of GEN ONE finalists in this season.
2.        Add this number by how many different users have won individual immunity this season (only count each user once)
3.        Minus the number of members on the jury so far
-----
Answer: 7
3*1=3+10=13-6=7
-----
Completed Letter
N
ERIK DONE
JEFF DONE

Station 5
To complete this station you must find the tengaged Survivor group within the first 10 pages of the groups that is on the thirteenth season of the series. Once you find the group you must go to the profile of the owner group and mail me the number of their karma to move on. If correct, you will get the letter. If you have the wrong group owner, I will tell you.
-----
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5534

Survivor233 Karma 277
-----
Completed Letter:
I
JEFF DONE
ERIK DONE

FINAL WORD:
Final
3520 days 9 hours ago
Addrian
never wouldve got that lol
3520 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11
Well, this sucks...
3520 days 9 hours ago
Diva1
Addrian

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!