This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Test

3655 days 17 hours ago
LeXXXy
1. Hello hello hello!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to Tengaged Drag Race season 2! You 12 new queens are about to embark on one of the most challenging, fiercest and fishiest races of your Tengaged lives, but all for good reason because the sole queen that delivers their ultimate charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent week after week will not only win the coveted title of Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar, but will be walking out of here with a gift of their choice! So my dears, without further ado, let's move on to your first challenge of the season!

It's desperate times my dears! Screw the Mayans, fuck Katrina and don't even think about Sandy, because THIS natural disaster aint playin' around! It's the APOCOLYPSE MY QUEENS! A DRAG QUEEN ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE I TELL YOU!

1. You are to create an avatar that best represents post-apocalyptic couture! You are a SURVIVOR of the zombie apocalypse, so how has it affected your fashion? Make these avatars fierce hunny, it's week one so standing out from the crowd is an understatement!

2. Every queen must be able to beat her face! But seeing as this is a zombie apocalypse, darling, you are going to be beating a zombie's face to FILTH! "Drag-ify" this zombie face (http://prntscr.com/3ale50 ) as well as creating your avatar, give it some cute lip-gloss, possibly a few contours, and hunny if you wanna add a lace front wig then be my guest!

- POST THE SCREENSHOT OF YOUR POST-APOCALYPTIC RUNWAY LOOK AND THE SCREENSHOT OF YOUR DRAG ZOMBIE IN THIS THREAD! Have any questions? Feel free to mail/skype me!

- DEADLINE: MONDAY 28TH APRIL @ 6:00 PM EST!!

(Note: if at any time during the 48 hours that you have to complete the challenge, if you wish to alter your submissions you may, just delete your post and repost the finalized design you are happy with before the deadline)!

Gentlemen, start your engines, and may the best WOMAN… WIN!!!!!!!

open group

jkjakhksjksakaj

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!