This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination ceremony 13!

Topic » Elimination ceremony 13!

4292 days 3 hours ago
kool your automatically in the final 4! now here comes the hard part! 2 people will be eliminated. out of the remaining 5 of you i will split 4 people up into 2 groups. one being in final 4 while the other is eliminated :( the winner of this challenge is.....
REAL! congrats real its been a while since you've won a challenge great job this challenge! and i'm proud to say your in the final 4! congratulations!

now i'm going split the four remaining up gl!

rstar and tuninho plz step to left side of the table.

kizza and jman plz step to right side of the table.

one from each pair will be eliminated.

rstar........
you are....
in....
the final 4! congrats! which means sadly tuninho you will not make the finale :( i'm so sorry please pack your knives and go.

kizza and jman please step forward.....

one of you is the final member of the final 4! while one of you is not in the final 4!

jman.....
you are.....
in the final 4! which means kizza i sadly have to say it! plz pack your knives and go :( i'm so sorry.

tuninho and kizza i hope you remember that you are both great picks for all-stars (which will be next season i'm happy to announce) so dont give up because you guys basically might make allstars!

so who will win now?

koolmanmadden, the guy whos won 3 challenges and only been at the bottom once. will he come out on top?
realchance, the guy whos also won 3 challenges as well but been at the bottom twice but hes certainly not a quitter. will he be the one winning the title?
jman96, the guy whos well also won 3 challenges and only been at the bottom once but lately hes been in the middle. can he come back on top and win the title?
rstar2468, the guy whos won 2 challenges but has been at the bottom twice but lately hes been stepping up. will he step up enough to win the title?
4292 days 3 hours ago
Realchance
O my goodness thank you judges
4292 days 3 hours ago
rstar2468
Thanks!!! :)
4292 days 3 hours ago
Realchance
Did great 6 times this season
4292 days 3 hours ago
jman96
Yayy final 4. sorry Tuino and Kizza your both great.

top 4. the best of the best, the cream of the crop.
4292 days 2 hours ago
Tuninho
It was a great game xD My first of this type. Congrats to the final 4 :D Good luck everyone
4291 days 19 hours ago
Kizza
I think my trout dish was 100x more creative then anyone elses but whatever.

open group

Top Chef!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!