This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 6] - "Panel & Eliminations!"

Topic » [Week 6] - "Panel &..

1372 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to Panel & Eliminations!

What a DRAMA filled Week right? I guess it is not a good Show without some Drama!

But, as they say, the Show must go on!

Tonight 7 will become 6 as we take one step closer to find out who will become Tengaged's Next Top Model!

Please welcome to the Panel, KayLee & Turkey!

So without any further or do let's begin Panel!
1372 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::::: PANEL ::::::::::::

First up to get their critique is Grace!

Ray - This is different, I have to give you that! Do I LOVE it? Not really. I mean it is a good Photo but do you stand out completely? No but you both have worked very well together. I miss the Grace we got at the beginning giving us AMAZING shots but I do appreciate you took a risk and showed emotion in this Photo. That is the only thing I see give you and up from the other Model.

KayLee - This is a unique photo for sure. But, I don't LOVE it either. You've definitely done better in the past for sure. I honestly think that the simple things matter in this shot & personally for me, your co-model actually outshined you. She was the "dominant" role in this to me. Between her hands being charred & being the aggressor, I immediately kept looking at her & forgot about you. You look quite overposed in this as well. Your facial expression does read "pained" to me, which i'm assuming is what you were going for. This just wasn't it for me, this week Grace

Turkey - I actually really like this photo. It’s so high fashion. It’s so fierce. There’s drama in it. You and your other model worked well together. But, I would say you outshined the other model. Great job this week!

::::::::::::::::::::

Next up is Mia!

Ray - I have to give you points because you are the first person I looked at even with a Dog in the Middle and this is something different from you. HOWEVER this is more Commercial and we were looking for something more High Fashion. Your face does seem a little forced but overall this is an okay shot. Will okay cut it this week? I dont know, there arnt many of you left Mia.

KayLee - This is a really really great shot! You both are perfectly matched in the photo & neither of you outshine the other. You took it as far to even have TWO "models" in the shot with you, with including the dog as well. You're serving looks, selling the jeans & the shoes & have me even jealous because the way your co-model is looking at you, girl... YES. Great job, Mia.

Turkey - I would’ve never guessed you could do a more commercial photo. This looks like a shoe ad. It's like something I would see in a clothing store. My eyes go straight to you which is good. But, your facial expression looks a little lost. That’s my only negative thing about this photo.

Manu please come on down!

Ray - I am having the same issue with you every week Manu, YOUR CHIN! You keep on pulling it up in Photos I guess to make you look sexier and more manly but we keep seeing up your nose in Photos and that is not something very desirable. It is an okay shot like Mia and you do stand out but I do think that you can do as good as you do in Challenges. We need to step it up!

KayLee - I'm 50/50 about this shot. I like the old school/vintage vibe from this shot, I do. But at the same time, I feel as if it's boring. It's just bleh. Nothing really outstanding about it, to be honest. BUT, you did follow the task & your co-model isn't outshining you, she's literally forgotten about in the background. So, smart choice with that one. I just feel like this photo could've been a tad bit more exciting and had some "omph" to it. Still, good job Manu.

Turkey - I like the more youthful vibe in this photo. This photo kinda reminds me of behind the scenes of music which is fun. I do think you outshined the other model. But I think she outmodeled you. Your neck looks thick in this photo and your face looks a little sleepy.

1372 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Next is Garrett!

Ray - FINALLY!!!! This is the Garrett I was waiting for! Although this is taken through some Blinds you still are oozing the sexiness and power! Your emotion is on point and piercing through the window and camera! You take full control of this shot. Do I wish it would have been just a little more High Fashion? Yes! But I do think this is one of your Best Shots to date Garrett! Well done!

KayLee - This photo immediately makes me feel super unprofessional & I say that as a good thing. I'm getting 50 shades of grey with this. It's sexy, it's wild, passionate. You by far outshine your co-model in this shot. I'm really enjoying the different route you went with this task. You've giving me Christian Grey vibes all throughout this shot. Really good job, Garrett.

Turkey - Oh wow, Garrett. I didn’t expect something like this from you. This photo is very 50 shades of gray. It’s scandalous. I really like it. You did outshine the other model. I just wish you were looking into the camera because that would take this photo to the next level. But other than that, great job!

Please come down the Challenge Winner Natalia!

Ray - I do like this shot but I was also expecting something more GRAND from you seeing what you have been producing lately. Although this might be a great Duo shot, for Natalia, its safe. Your legs look lovely and it does look like shot taken from a Movie and the Male Model fades into the background a little making you stand out. Overall this is a Good Shot.

KayLee - This shot is similar to me like Manu's was. Very bleh and boring. I don't hate it, it's just not exciting to me. I like to pull up a shot and immediately feel "WOW'D!" and this didn't connect this week. You both just seem to be "there" but not really present. It's just kind of like "yeah, let me take this dang photo & get on with my day" look on both of your faces. You usually have jaw dropping photos & I'm rooting for you every week, but this week to me was kind of a flop. You're in the top 7 & can't really afford to flop this close to the end. As Ray always says, anything could happen & one low score could send you home. Just remember to keep that in mind.

Turkey - I like this photo! It kinda has a cute little 1960’s look to it. You definitely standout from your model. And I think you both worked well together. I don’t really have anything negative to say about this photo. So, good job!

Sasha you are next!

Ray - I do think this is a fun and happy shot and your outfits are definitely High Fashion but I have seen this from you before. I am getting the same thing from you Week after Week and I do want some Variety from you. Yes you can give good shots like this week after week but to be honest after a while it gets boring because it is expected from you, need more risks Sasha!

KayLee - This is an okay photo. I've been a fan of your shots as you usually have very creative, wild and eccentric outfits on which always brings the life to the photo. This shot is no different. But, I do feel as if it's kind of dull. You both are just standing there, smiling. It's a cute photo, but it doesn't give me "Sasha, one of the 7 models in the running for TNTM" It just gives me you just posing with a good girlfriend, not model.

Turkey - This photo isn’t bad. But compared to other photos this week, it doesn’t stand out. It feels a little safe. I expected a little better from you. I think the other model outshined you. She just glows in this photo while you look a little stiff. And, as usual, the quality of this photo seems a little low.

Last but not least is Taylor!

Ray - I have to say that this Photo made me smile. It one of the prettiest and more High Fashion that we have seen tonight. My only problem was that my eye did not go to you first and that would be my only issue with this shot. You took a risk and lay down covering up some of your face but I can still get the good vibes from both of you and this is a Trip I would LOVE to take!

KayLee - This is a really beautiful and pure shot. I don't know why... but i'm getting a good "forbidden love" type of vibe from this. Like you two are in a secret love affair and love each other, but are afraid to really say it. Your co-model does outshine you JUST a bit, but not enough for me to really hound on it. I love the styling choice on you & the relaxed vibe of this shot. Nice job Taylor.

Turkey - I like this photo but my eyes immediately go to the other model. Laying down in the photo kind of hid you a little. However, I do think this is a good photo of you. I just wish you weren’t lying down so you would stand out more.

1372 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
This Week we have been more brutal with the Critiques as there are less of you left!

Please step backstage while the Judges deliberate and add up your Total Scores.
1372 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS :::::::::::

Welcome back Model's to the Eliminations!

I have 7 Model's standing in front of me but I only have 6 Photos in my hands....

These Photos represent the 6 Model's who are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model...

Mia, as Natalia used her Power on you, we have deducted 2 points from your Total Score.

The First name I am going to call is Best Photo and Highest Score of the Week....
1372 days 14 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*stands nervously in the lineup*
1372 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Garrett! (37.5)

Congratulations Garrett! You did an amazing job this Week! Your photo will be Displayed in the House!

You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1372 days 14 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*claps for Garrett*
1372 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Best Photo and Highest Score is
Natalia! (34)

Well done Natalia!

You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model
1372 days 14 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*claps*
1372 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
The next name I am going to call is
Mia! (34.5 - 2 = 32.5)

You would have been the Runner-Up if Natalia wouldn't have used her Power on you.

However, You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1372 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
The next name I am going to call is
Taylor! (31.5)

Great Job!
1372 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
3 Models left......
Manu! (30.5)

1372 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Can Grace and Sasha please step forward.....
1372 days 14 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*steps forward*
1372 days 14 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett nods-

Finally

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!