This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Cycle 9] - Top Model House!

Topic » [Cycle 9] - Top Model House!

1364 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: WEEK 4 -CHALLENGE SCORES ::::::::::

1 - Natalia: 9.8
2 - Grace: 9.7
3 - Manu: 9.5
4 - Mew: 9.3
5 - Taylor: 9
6 - Mia: 8.5
7 - Sasha: 8
8 - Lupita: 7
9 - Garrett: 7
10 - Megan: 6
11 - Soo Joo: 5
1364 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*screams*

I finally won something!!!
1363 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
CF: So we just got assigned another themed photoshoot which is cool!! I got Pocahontas which is wonderful!! I love how she is connected to the earth and the animals!!!
1363 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
CF: okay so this week, I'm a little nervous but I think my shot really incorporates the theme I gave.
With everything that's going on in the media right now there's no way I was going to dress as different ethnicity. 馃挏馃挏
1363 days ago
chris2pei
Soo Joo: i really sucked at challenge, hopefully I can pull it off in the challenge since it's double elimination! I'm so scared 馃槴
1361 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Taylor goes to the kitchen for a midnight snack*
1361 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Taylor makes a bowl of fruit loops*
1361 days 20 hours ago
Davoniscool
* goes to watch late night tv*
1361 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
*asleep cause it's late as fuck*
1361 days 15 hours ago
valgarfield
*Megan dances in the living room quietly*
1361 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
Manu CF: Honey I am NER-VOUS today! I got one positive critique, one so-so critique and one negative critique. With today being a double elimination I'm not sure if that's enough to keep me safe! D:

Mia CF: I THINK I might be safe this week since Judge Turkey was the only one who didn't seem to like my shot. If I stay I'll definitely try harder next week to impress all three of the judges instead of just 2!
1361 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
Mia: I'm happy to make top 3 again!

Manu: I'm happy to be safe. Thank goodness for challenge scores!
1361 days 14 hours ago
humanwebjet1
CF: 6th place, mhm what do I think about that? *squeezes her eyes*

Not bad, I just have to keep on working to impress the judges as I was able to before. I'm proud of my Disney shot!
1361 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
CF: OMG!! 4th place? yes ma'am I'll take that spot!! I really second guessed myself  this week but happy I submitted what I did, My friends are in the bottom 3?!! Ugh, this sucks THIS REALLY SUCKS 馃槶馃槶馃槶
1361 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*goes back to the house*

Grace: Well that panel was something...

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!