This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 10] - Semi Final Results!

Topic » [Week 10] - Semi Final..

1711 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Ladies to the Semi Final Result!

Unfortunately we are not starting this Panel with Good News.

As Barbara failed to post during the Semi Finals she has been ELIMINATED meaning only the 3 of you remain.

I did say we had 3 spots in the Final but after this curveball we have decided that the Final spots will be decided AFTER critiquing you for the Tasks that you had to overcome this Week! It might be 3 or it might be just 2! We shall see!

Margaux is shooting a very important cover back in the US so she will absent from Panel this week.

Let's begin Panel with myself and Erin!
1711 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PANEL :::::::::

::::: TASK 1 - ELEMENTS ::::::

First is Emily! (Fire)

Ray - I think the overall feel of the Photo does represent Fire as the main color is Red however I do wish there would have been abit more Fire in your facial expression. Your body looks great and the pose really does make you look a lot longer. The missing arm is a little distracting but other than that it is not a bad shot!

Erin - I’m glad you provided a description of this because it doesn’t immediately make me think of fire but I like that you took a non literal interpretation and went for the fire of romance. Laying on roses in monochromatic red could easily make you fade into the background but the way you spread yourself out with your pose still makes you stand out and I love the angles you created with your body. For a sultry photo like this I think you could’ve given more in the eyes and I wish both of your arms were visible but this is a good interpretation!

Next up is Ashley! (Water)

Ray - I like this picture because it shows of your body and your beauty but I do think it was the obvious choice in posing inside water. You could have compared your curves to those of the sea and water in general. Like I said it a good picture but I was expecting more creativity.

Erin - This definitely makes me think of water and I honestly think this could’ve been used for the second task as you are showing body confidence and women empowerment here. Your face is incredibly strong here and I think it definitely helps but I wish that same power was translated to the pose as well since it comes off very dainty and weak compared to your face. This works, but I would like a little more risk taking and creativity this late in the competition.

And lastly Baylor! (Air)

Ray - I have to say that this is the Best Picture for me out of the three for this your whole body looks AMAZING and I really do feel like the Air is pushing you away. Not only from your hair being blown about but by your pose and expression, you really made me believe it! That's exactly what I wanted!

Erin - This is AMAZING! Your best photo to date for sure! You are telling a story here, conveying emotion, and I truly feel you are about to be blown over by a gust of wind! Your legs go on for days! You were the only one with a blank background that could easily make this photo boring but you took the risk and made it the least boring photo of the bunch for this task. Well done and this is the kind of photo I want to see in the semi finals!
1711 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
::::: TASK 2 - RM MODELS :::::

Emily it's you again!

Ray - This is a different side Emily! I am used to seeing more of a quirky, Bambi eyed Model but this sexiness is FIERCE! Although your eyes aren't open fully I am brought in by your curves and the environment around you! Do I think it might be abit too sexy for RM Models? Yes but it's strong and powerful just like I asked!

Erin - As someone with a really thin body type I think this was smart to embrace some curves and show that body positivity. I love the arch in your back and your extended neck while making sure to still give a strong face and not let a sexy face become dead. It’s a little too posey and unnatural for my liking. I wish the color of dress was a little brighter so you didn’t blend into the foliage as much. I’d like some more angles with your arms like you did in task 1 but I could definitely see this as a solid photo to be the face of Ready Made Models.

Next is Ashley!

Ray - This is a BEAUTIFUL shot of you Ashley! Your face just looks absolutely stunning! Not to mention your body also looks fantastic! You are on top of the world and you feel powerful and embracing yourself to the maximum. I do have to say your hand looks a little random but I am so impressed by you that I couldn't care less! I think this would be a fantastic AD campaign if you win this competition!

Erin - This is where I definitely feel your first photo should have been used for this task. In a photoshoot specifically for body positivity and empowerment I’m shocked that you chose to be so covered up; this was your chance to shine! The neutral clothing really blends into the neutral building behind you and this just doesn’t make the bold statement I’d like it to to represent Ready Made Models. With your knees pointed towards the camera you look short. I like your face here but I think an innocent, covered up photo was not the route you should’ve taken for this task.

Lastly is Baylor!

Ray - To be honest I don't really see this as powerful and strong. I get more of a soft, motherly vibe from this shot! It's nice because I haven't seen you like this yet but this has not exceeded my expectations. Compared to your first shot I don't think this compares. You were supposed to look like a Role Model for Girls not for their Mothers.

Erin - Like with Ashley, I don’t think being so covered up was the right move for this photo. You look opulent and powerful in the sense that you have a lot of money but not in the model sense of embracing your body and being inspiring to girls of all shapes and sizes. I like your face here but your pose makes you look really short and I can’t see any of your body so it is hard to judge this photo and I don’t think it’s a great representation of Ready Made Models.
1711 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
::::: TASK 3 - FREE PASS :::::

For the last time, Emily!

Ray - I was not expecting this from you at all but when I give a Free Pass this are the kind of risks I want Models to take. You went for something more based on a story. A story that each viewer imagines on their own. For me I see a Mother who has realized their baby is missing but that aside, you are pulling off the clothing and that's what a Model should do at all times!

Erin - You’ve proven to be a risk taker throughout the competition but the risk also has to be paired with the modeling tips we have given you throughout the weeks. The face is a little too scary for me rather than the modelesque intensity I look for and your neck is completely cut off with the pose. I’m not understanding the story of this photo either and I think that’s why I’m having a hard time connecting with it. I appreciate the risk taking as always but I don’t believe these risks came together for a great photo unfortunately.

Next is Ashley!

Ray - Wow, wow, wow Ashley! I LOVE this photo! It is so powerful, so in control, so High Fashion and so hungry for the crown! I wasn't sure about you when I saw Task 1 but after these two photos you deserve a place in the Final for me! Although I would have loved a full body shot this photograph just blows away your competition for me! Fantastic job!

Erin - This photo is way too safe to be one of your last in the competition. The essence of Ashley has been your ability to show off your curves without making it raunchy and I think you really missed some perfect opportunities to showcase that one last time. The styling is giving me expensive circus ringmaster, the pose is incredibly simple, and beyond this styling I am not getting any story whatsoever to be able to connect with the photo. The face is fine but nothing special. This worries me that when you aren’t given exact guidance that you cannot create a cohesive jaw dropping photo at this stage of the competition.

Lastly, Baylor!

Ray - See I would have used this as Task 2! It's a beautiful shot of you and I think you look young, fresh and stunning! Your body is on point as well and your facial bone structure! You are hitting every angle and I think this is one of your Best Shots by far apart from the one on the Elephant! You need to be more consistent in your Choices!

Erin - I think how the photo is cropped is not to your advantage here. With your one leg cropped out and the other bent the way it is on top of the lack of neck that’s being shown, you look incredibly short which is odd considering you looked 10 feet tall in your first photo. Nothing in this photo really stands out to me and it doesn’t read as a semi finals shot. I expect more and at least some sort of risk to be taken even if it didn’t pay off to make yourself stand out.
1711 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Before I add up the Judges score I have decided that in order to win yourself a Place in the Finals you will have to score HIGHER than a 42 which is the AVERAGE score this week!

The maximum you can get this Week is 60 so let's see how you all did!
1711 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS ::::::::::

Scores have been added and the Results are in!

I have 3 Beautiful Models standing in front of me waiting to see if they have won themselves a place in the Finals!

The First name I am going to call has the Highest score this week of 48 Points and is the Best Group of Photos this week.

The First Finalist is.....
1711 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
EMILY!

Congratulations! You are a Finalist for Tengageds Next Top Model Cycle 8!

Well done Emily!
1711 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Ashley & Baylor this means it is up to you both....

NONE of you deserve to be in the Bottom 2 so I will not be doing Bottom 2 speeches, instead I will go ahead and reveal the results!

Runner-Up with 45 points and the Second Finalist is...
1711 days 12 hours ago
raygan94

BAYLOR!

Congratulations you are the Second Finalist for Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 8!
1711 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Ashley, we are left with you, please step forward....

In order to remain in this Competition you NEED to score above 42, exactly 42 will NOT work which means you need a 43 or Higher!

If you do not score over 42 you will automatically be Eliminated and the Final will be fought by Emily and Baylor!

I can now reveal that your score this week is.....
1711 days 12 hours ago
raygan94

43!
BY ONE POINT...

You are the Third Finalist for Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 8!
1711 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE THREE OF YOU!!

::::::::: OVERALL SCORES :::::::::

1st - Emily (Task 1: 16.5, Task 2: 17, Task 3: 14.5 = 48)
2nd - Baylor (Task 1: 19, Task 2: 12, Task 3: 14 = 45)
3rd - Ashley (Task 1: 14, Task 2: 14.5, Task 3: 14.5 = 43)
4th - Barbara: 0
1711 days 12 hours ago
patricenka9
*nearly dies*
1711 days 12 hours ago
LeonM1996
Congrats girls!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!