This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 11] - The Grand Finale Results!

Topic » [Week 11] - The Grand Finale..

1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to the Grand Finale Results!

Tonight one of the three of you WILL become Tengaged's Next Top Model!

For one last time, this is what the Winner will walk away with tonight!
The winner will grace the Cover of RM Magazine, The fiercest Magazine on Tengaged!
Aswell as 6 other pages!
The winner will produce their own fragrance called Fierce Stomp!
An AD Campaign with Ready-Made Models!
A £100,000 Contract with RM Model Management
&
The chance to become a Judge in Cycle 9!

Before I go on to explain how we will determine who becomes Tengaged's Next Top Model, the three of you undertook 4 Photoshoots for the Grand Finale and for the last time the Judges will be critiquing your work!

Erin has not been able to join us for the last Panel but I have been able to bring along someone who is very familiar in working with Fashion.

She works as a Retail Manager at one of Britain’s most famous Stores, Marks & Spencer. She knows what it takes for a Model to be plastered all over the Store and make it to become a Professional Marks & Spencer Model just like Rosie Huntington Whiteley!

Please welcome Megan Prescott!

Let’s get on with your Final Panel!
1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: FINAL PANEL ::::::::::

::::: TASK 1 - RE-DO :::::

First up is Emily!

Ray - I have to agree that this is much better than your first attempt! It's a nice photo of you, I can't say I am extremely wowed by it but your bone structure and body look fabulous! For two weeks now your arm has gone missing in a photo so you need to be more weary about where you place your arms!

Megan - I agree with raygan, where’s your arm? I love everything else about this shot, your face looks stunning! You just have to be more conscious about positioning your body.

Margaux - Definitely an improvement from your first photo. Do I think it is Top Model quality? Just about! You have a strong pose and your face looks good. The only thing I’ll complain about is that it’s basic.

::::::::::::

Next is Ashley!

Ray -  I am so confused by this picture. I do not know what to feel about it. At first I see the risk you've taken but at the same time I see this more of a capture from a movie rather than a Professional Photoshoot worthy of a Finale! We can't appreciate your body much and I honestly do not think this is better than your first shot although you posed with real animals this time.

Megan - To be honest it’s not the best shot. Although it looks very picturesque it doesn’t look like a model! Not very impressed.

Margaux - I’m really not a fan of this shot at all. It’s messy and there’s nothing cohesive here at all. A bit better than your original, yeah, but not finale worthy.

:::::::::::

Lastly is Baylor!

Ray - Baylor.....both of you look gorgeous in this shot and to be honest you don't really stand out for me. Although she is behind you for me you both are equals in this shot. You look serene and happy where as she looks fierce and strong. This gives the shot a good balance which means you both are just as good but none stand out. That was the whole point of this Re-Do as you didn't stand out last time either.

Megan - Agreed that you both look stunning, but she steals the show in this picture! She has more mystery towards her and a more edgy look. I was expecting better this time round!

Margaux - This is definitely an improvement. My eyes immediately land on you and you mesh well with your partner. I think this is a really pretty shot.

1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
::::: TASK 2 - FIERCE STOMP :::::

Emily you are first!

Ray - This could be the perfect picture if you were wearing a High Fashion outfit. To be honest with you I don't see Fierce Stomp as a product that is advertised in the way you have with a Bikini at the Beach where quite honestly you are playing Baywatch. Like I said, with the addition of a High Fashion outfit this would have been perfect, beach and all.

Megan - Completely agree with Raygan! It’s a fragrance ad. Not a new swimwear line!  You look beautiful and so does the scenery but please remember what it is you are modelling.

Margaux - This looks like an outtake from an Instagram model’s iPhone photoshoot. Definitely not what I was expecting in the finale.

::::::::::

Next is Ashley!

Ray - Apart from your mouth which I would have relaxed this photo hits the nail on the head for this product! This is totally in Fashion with the athleisure wear and I totally see this working for Fierce Stomp! Like I said, I would have relaxed the mouth and this Photo would have been better but other than that I have no negative critique! Well done!

Megan - Love this photo for this ad. It speaks volumes, you look ready to “stomp”. And your face is powerful and strong! Perfect for this ad. Well done

Margaux - I like this a lot! It’s classy and clear, there isn’t any blurriness at all which is SO important in an action shot. Great job with this one.

Lastly is Baylor!

Ray - You definitely went for it and I am all about risk takers and making it happen! I do love this shot and I do think it could be something different for this product but something that I do see working and relating to the customer. I do wish however the Photo was better quality but other than that you took a risk that for me payed off for you!

Megan - Strong body language and love the fierceness that you are bringing! Agree with the quality but still also a very good job. Well done to you too.

Margaux - This is blurry and awkward. You were right, it was a risk, and I unfortunately don’t think you were successful. Your body does look strong but I just don’t like the shot itself.

1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
:::::: TASK 3 - RM MAGAZINE :::::

First is Emily!

Ray - YES!!! FINALLY!! The Emily I have been waiting for! This is exactly what I see on the Cover of RM Magazine! I love the emotion your are giving off and the way you demand attention! I love your Outfit! The Gold Leotard will stand out and be perfect for the readers to get their eyes straight on you! Your body is sexy as well as your facial features! Amazing work! Well done!

Megan - Wow! I really love this picture, everything about it is stunning!! This is definitely your best photo! It all works well together and this is what I was saying about being conscious about everything. Well done!

Margaux - Oookay, I love this. I like how it’s modern with the colors, yet the style and fashion is definitely retro. This is probably my favorite photo from you this week.

Next is Ashley!

Ray - This is definitely something different for a RM Magazine Cover and although this would have been a great shot for Task 1 I am glad you used it for your Cover. It's a risk and I love it personally! You are giving me Belle from Beauty and the Beast but also a classic housewife from that Era too! Your face is stunning and those eyes just bring me in completely! Different but great! Well done Ashley!

Megan - Definitely another great photo! You look beautiful and Raygan is right your face and eyes draw me straight in and will catch the attention of all! That’s exactly what we need for a cover of a magazine! Well done Ashley

Margaux - Ohh this is pretty cute. I have to say, and this is me being particular, but it should definitely be in a portrait orientation. Magazines are not printed in landscape. Despite that, I think this hit the nail on the head. Classy, sexy, retro.

And Lastly Baylor!

Ray - I do love the styling and the vibes you are giving off. I have to agree when you say it's Retro but to be honest with you I see this more as a Page 1 or 2 NOT the Cover. The Eye makeup is very overpowering as your face is tilted back and it is eating up your eyes and your expression. Your jawline is on point but I can see up your nose and for a Cover that is not very appetizing.

Megan - Again, amazing shot! Love this it’s retro, powerful, fierce
I can understand when Raygan says that it is not as much of a cover photo of a magazine, maybe too much power for the cover?! But regardless a great shot for this theme! Well done to you too Baylor.

Margaux - I think that had the lighting been different, this shot would be soo much better. I think you have the look down pat though. This had serious potential to be much better than it is.

1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
::::: TASK 4 - FINAL SHOT :::::

For the last time, Emily!

Ray - This is a beautiful shot Emily. You have come a long way and like you have said been on top most of the competition. The fear we have is that on occasions your strength is not at 100% and ends up getting you second best and as you've learnt second best is not good enough. I see this with your Eyes in this picture. I see them at 90% and we need that extra UMPH from you. I love the overall shot, you look beautiful and sexy!

Megan - Love this photo, you have the sex appeal going for you and you look stunning!! I agree with Raygan that you have let us down before and we want someone who will ALWAYS give their best to represent Tengaged’s Next Top Model.
But still love this shot! Stunning!

Margaux - I feel like you definitely could’ve done much better to impress us with your last photo. You had total free reign and you gave us this -- I wouldn’t have done something so simple. Good luck, though.

Ashley, come on down for the last time!

Ray - Ashley, my fear with you is that when we need and want to see your body and see you flaunt how you are a Fully Figured Model you don't do it and in this shot you did just that. The belt and pose does not help your body and for your Final shot this Cycle I was expecting you to show me ASHLEY and unfortunately I didn't get that babe. I was expecting more and I am unsure as Tengaged's Next Top Model you will truly be able to represent!

Megan - What happened? I was expecting a lot more than this!
Yes you look stunning Yes it’s a good shot too! But No this is not what you should be presenting to us as a final piece. I wanted more. Although a great photo, not what I wanted to see from you.

Margaux - Like Emily, I think you really could have done more to prove to us that you deserve to win. This was a shot where you could literally do ANYTHING. This was soo basic. However, good luck.

And for the last time, Baylor!

Ray - You have been an underdog this whole competition and to be honest I wouldn't have put your name down for the Final 3 but with this shot you have proved that you deserve to be here just as much if not more! This photo is FIERCE with each letter Capital because this is the BEST shot you have produced thus far and I am glad you left it for the last moment. I do wish this was used for your RM Magazine Cover because I love every inch of this shot! Amazing work Baylor!

Megan - Yes!! This is more of what I wanted to see this round! Powerful! Sexy! And still very feminine! Unfortunately you’ve let me down before on a number of occasions and this is the only thing that may stand in your way! But this shot is stunning! And I’m very glad you have presented this to us!

Margaux - This is easily the best shot of the group. This is sexy, it’s sultry, it shows you are a MODEL. This is exactly what we were looking for in a final shot. I love it. Good luck!

::::::::::::::::::::
1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ::::::::::

This is how Tengaged's Next Top Model will be determined.

Based on your scores for the Grand Finale, only 2 will advance to the Final Scoring.

The Model with the LOWEST score at the Grand Finale will be named 2nd Runner-Up!

The 2 remaining Models will then have their average scores worked out, so....

Average CHALLENGE Score + Average PHOTOSHOOT Score + PUBLIC VOTE....

Will determine who becomes Tengaged's Next Top Model!

So....without any further or do.....
1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
The LOWEST scoring Model at the Grand Finale and therefore becomes 2nd Runner-Up is

Ashley!
1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
I am so sorry Ashley but unfortunately you have not made it into the Top 2. Your score was lower than your competition.

You have been a great asset to this journey and you go away with 2 Best Photos and being the only ever Fully Figured Model to make it into the Final 3! I hope to see you comeback for another Season and get your redemption! Thank you!

*gives a big hug*
1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: GRAND FINALE SCORES ::::::::::

1st - Baylor (97.2)
2nd - Emily (95)
3rd - Ashley (94.9)
1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
Baylor & Emily!

You are the Final 2 remaining Models in this competition.

One of you is about to become Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
Baylor, you came into this competition not being one of the Strongest competitors. You have not won any Challenges but you did win one Best Photo which was absolutely stunning. You have been a Dark Horse like I have said time and time again but getting closer to the Final you have proven to be someone to watch out for which is why you are standing here tonight.

Emily, I can say you have been the most consistent Model but landing mostly 2nd. You won 2 Best Photos and 2 Challenges which statistically is good but on more occasions someone has been better than you. However as a Model you have been working very hard and producing fantastic Photos week after week and that is why you are standing here beside Baylor as well.
1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
We have worked out your Average Scores, added them to the Public Vote and the results ARE IN!!!!
1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
TENGAGEDS
NEXT
MODEL
IS
1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
EMILY!!!!
1689 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
CONGRATULATIONS EMILY!!!

You are Tengaged's Next Top Model!!!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!