This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 11] - "Tengaged's Next Top Model is..."

Topic » [Week 11] - "Tengaged's..

1260 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Lucky & Bella to the Final Panel & Eliminations!

Tonight one of you will become Tengaged' Next Top Model!

The Winner will walk away with some amazing prizes!
The winner will grace the Cover of RM Magazine, The fiercest Magazine on Tengaged!
As well as 6 other pages!
The winner will produce their own fragrance called Fierce Stomp!
An AD Campaign with Ready-Made Models!
£100,000 Contract with RM Model Management
&
The chance to become a Judge in Cycle 11!

15 Model's begun this Competition and it is down to you 2!

You had 4 tasks to overcome for the Final stretch, let's see how you did for the 3 Tasks in which you had to produce a Photo.

For the Final time please welcome to Panel, Grace and Angel!
1260 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: FINAL PANEL ::::::::::

::::: READY MADE MODELS :::::

:: Lucky ::

Ray - I am not a very big fan of a pout but here it works. This is High Fashion to a tee and as always your bone structure looks great and you have that fierce look in your eyes! This is ready to be an AD and that is EXACTLY what I was looking for!

Grace - Mhmm… this is definitely a thought-stirring photo. I feel like your outfit is too overpowering and it’s taking away from your pose. I wish you didn’t have the hat on and the jacket. Confidence wise I can see it!

Angel -  I’m in love with this photo! It really shows your determination and confidence. It’s a bit on the safe side but still a great job!

::::::::::::::::::::

:: Bella ::

Ray - A powerful Goddess, I like it! It looks strong and powerful and your eyes pierce through the Photo! My only negative would be that you are tensing your neck too much but other than that I can also see this as an AD already!

Grace - Wow, I could see Greek goddess going on here! The makeup is a bit dark though considering your outfit and the gold. The pose is not too exciting but I’m loving your gaze, I literally cannot look away.

Angel - Amazing work Bella! You also show lots of confidence and determination in your photo I maybe would’ve changed your facial expression a little but other than that great work.

1260 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
::::: COLORLESS :::::

Ray - WOW Lucky! So haunting, yet so sexy! It looks like you are going to kill me and I love it! So dark and Black just as we asked! The lighting is capturing all the perfect spots and I really have NOTHING negative to say about this shot!

Grace - The color black can either make or break you. In this photo I love your face but I’m not getting the reference to ying-yang that much. For me this is one of your weakest photo to date.

Angel - It’s a great photo and has everything we asked for, but it’s a little too dark I lose you a little with the background and I know you were given black but you need to know how to work with dark colors so they don’t absorb you.

Ray - STUNNING!!!!! Yes!! This is a perfect shot Bella! So warm and inviting! Your face looks absolutely beautiful and this can not be any better! I am speechless! WOW!

Grace - Myymymymyyyy Bella! Ouuu lala, your face is breathtaking! I love that you did not go over with the makeup here because you look so pure and innocent!! Sooo digging this photo.

Angel - WoW!! Stunning this is a great shot of your Bella! This is how to pull off a color less photo.

1260 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
::::: FREE PASS :::::

Ray - I do have to start of by saying that it is very similar to your previous Photo so I did want to see something different. However this is also an amazing shot! You pulled it off once again and this is a great shot to leave on peoples minds for the last time!

Grace - Now you’re talking! I love loveee this photo because I could see you want and have the control in you. It’s a very strong photo, however this being the finale I’m gonna nitpick at your gloves. This is going to be a tight race but I feel like you didn’t give it your all as you did for finale part 2.

Angel - You look amazing! I really like the photo but the pose...it’s not the best at least not for you and your body type.

Ray - It is defiantly High Fashion and something we have not seen before BUT I am not 100% convinced. It was not the shot I would have personally picked to be the last shot we see from you. It doesn't take away everything else though.

Grace - And boom goes the dynamite!!! You popped off on your last photo and really brought it I’m loving the weird outfit and exaggerated hair it might seem like it doesn’t go together but your face and pose brings everything back together. I believe this is my favorite photo of you to date. Well done Bella!

Angel - Yes! yes! yes! This is incredible! I love your free pass look. It’s like a modern take to the French Renaissance era and I’m totally buying it. Very impressive!

1260 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
Model's you have done what you can...There is no going back now!

Poll has been closed!

Lucky - 58.8% (5.8 points)
Bella - 41.2% (4.1 points)

Please step to the back of the stage for the Final time so the Judges can review your body of work and add your Final Scores!
1260 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
::::::::: FINAL ELIMINATION ::::::::::

Model's the time has come! The Judges have added your scores and we have a Winner!

2 Model's stand in front of me...

Lucky, the last Male Model left in this competition! You have shocked the Judges week after week with your amazing Bone Structure and the sexiness you have brought but still being High Fashion. Could you be the first ever Male winner of Tengaged's Next Top Model?

Bella, the Secret Contestant, last Woman standing! You killed this competition and the other Model's had no idea. You have been creative and always brought an element of High Fashion to every Photoshoot. Was all this enough for you to take the title?

Only one of you can become Tengaged's Next Top Model....
1260 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
Up until the end the Scores were tight!

1st - 59.8
2nd - 57.7

Who will it be?
1260 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
Tengaged's
Next
1260 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
Model
is....
1260 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
https://media.giphy.com/media/tK1r08eVnnTDoZej3n/giphy.gif
1260 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Lucky! You are Tengaged's Next Top Model!

The FIRST ever Male Winner! You have just made HISTORY tonight Lucky!

Well done! You have done an amazing job!

Final score:
- Challenge Average: 11.4
- Photoshoot Average: 42.6
- Poll Score: 5.8
- Total: 59.8
1260 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Congrats Lucky!!!

and you too Bellaa!! (props to Brandon01 making it to the finale twice back to back :))
1260 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Bella! *gives a massive hug*

You have literally been INCREDIBLE! One of the Best Model's we have had during this entire time!
You have been wonderful and amazing every single week! There can only be one winner and unfortunately it is the name of the game!

Thank you for everything and I really hope to see you very very soon!

Final Score:
- Challenge Average: 11.6
- Photoshoot Average: 42
- Poll Score: 4.1
- Total: 57.7
1260 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Congratulations to Lucky (Scarelet) once again!

You have just won The Cover of RM Magazine as well as 6 other pages!
Your own fragrance called Fierce Stomp!
An AD Campaign with Ready-Made Models!
£100,000 Contract with RM Model Management
&
The chance to become a Judge in Cycle 11!

We will be seeing you very soon! Amazing work!
1260 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
COMING SOON!

https://media.giphy.com/media/sLXvbCaN6anSC6IFo6/giphy.gif
1260 days 14 hours ago
Brandonh1
humanwebjet1
Congrats Lucky!!!

and you too Bellaa!! (props to Brandon01 making it to the finale twice back to back :))

Thank U!!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!