This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 10] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [Week 10] - Panel &..

1263 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Final 3 to Part 1 of the Final Panel & Eliminations!

Only 2 of you will battle it out head to head in Part 2! One of you will be Eliminated tonight and become the 2nd Runner-Up of Cycle 10!

Before that we need to see how you did with the 3 Tasks you were assigned this Week!

Unfortunately Grace can not be with us in person tonight but has sent me your scores, so I will be revealing her scores to you all!

Please welcome to Panel, Angel!

Let's see how you did!
1263 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PANEL :::::::::::

::::: FIERCE STOMP ::::::

First up is Emilia!

Ray - I am getting a Meryl Streep in The Devil wears Prada vibes and you do pull off that BOSS look! I have to be completely honest with you at this point and I was missing that UMPH and that extra Power.

Grace - 8.5

Angel - It’s a very nice photo, but nice isn’t enough for a finale! We asked for fierceness and for me you’re not giving me that.

::::::::::::::::::::

Next is Lucky!

Ray - BOOM! *mic drop* This is it! I see this working for Fierce Stomp and I see this as an AD already! Your pose is strong, your jaw line is cutting through the Photo and your eyes are piercing! It is Dark, Powerful, Strong and Sexy! It embodies EVERYTHING Fierce Stomp is about and you may just be the first Male to make it!

Grace - 8.2

Angel - I’m absolutely wowed at this photo! I can see everything we asked for. Great job Lucky you never fail to impress!

Lastly is Bella!

Ray - YES! Legs for days!!! Stunning Bella! I can already smell the fragrance! Powerful, taking control and working it even though you are hanging off a ladder. If I had to be picky it isn't my favorite angle of you but this shot WORKS! A great job girl!

Grace - 9.4

Angel - Damn girl! This is how you win a competition! Amazing work! Love your pose and your fierceness! Great job Bella!

1263 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
::::: RE-DO :::::

First is Emilia redoing her France Shoot!

Ray - I am getting the same vibes I got from the first shot. I dont think picking another shot from the same shoot was a good idea. This is a good shot I can not deny that but this does not scream France to me at all! I am not sure this was much of an improvement.

Grace - 8

Angel - There’s an improvement from your original France photo but I still see no resemblance towards France like Ray said.

Next redoing his Westworld Shoot is Lucky!

Ray - THIS is an improvement! This is ten times better than your original Photo. It is cinematic like it should have been, it is Westworld to a tee like it should have been and once again for me you have KILLED it! You grab the attention straight away and like always your face looks incredible! 2 out of 2 for now Lucky!

Grace - 9.2

Angel - Amazing! This is a great improvement from the previous time and yet again you do it, you share the image with other models but you still shine more than the rest well done.

Lastly is Bella redoing her Russian Shoot!

Ray - I do have to say that I love this shot! You look stunning, your face is gorgeous and you posed correctly for this outfit. HOWEVER, this is not Russian whatsoever. Completely Arabian, it is Harper's Bazaar Arabia at the end of the day and at this point EVERY this counts.

Grace - 9

Angel - Great job Bella! There’s definitely an improvement from your previous photo and there’s more resemblance towards the Russian culture! Well done.

1263 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
::::: RM MAGAZINE :::::

Emilia in Yellow!

Ray - From an editing perspective this is the perfect shot to use for a Cover and I think that is where you hit the nail on the head. I do have to say that this is your best shot tonight although there is writing in the hair that is bothering me. Your face looks incredible Emilia!

Grace - 7.5

Angel - I love your face the poise you’re transmitting with that look is incredible great photo choice. I could only be picky about the fact that you’re sitting and with that dress you look much shorter other than that great job!

In Red is Lucky!

Ray - Combining the Red and the Green was a great choice! You also show variety as you are giving a different expression than your other two Photos, however I do think compared to your other photos this was not as impacting as the rest. I do think its a good shot and it would be different for a Cover but I had to look at your WHOLE performance.

Grace - 8.5

Angel - I’m not so thrilled about this last image, I think that with the color you were given you could’ve gone bigger.

And Bella in Blue!

Ray - Like Emilia, looking from and editing point of view this is perfect! I love how your body twists and how we can see that little peek a boo of the back and your backside. It is sexy and it will definitely capture the attention of the readers! I am glad you went for a softer expression to keep it more Fashion!

Grace - 8.9

Angel - OMG!! This is what I’m talking about, this is how you go all out when given a color challenge! Great job Bella I love this photo of you, your pose your face everything WELL DONE!
1263 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
You have done what you could, there is no turning back now.

Please step to the back of the stage while the Judge's add your scores!
1263 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS ::::::::::

Before we start, I have seen from your speeches this week that you guys were concerned about Bella's Secret Photos. Therefore I have posted them in the House so you can all see them.

That being said....

I have 3 Model's standing in front of me but only 2 can battle it out head to head in the Second Part of the Finale!

The first name I am going to call got the Highest Score and is Best Photo this week....
1263 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
Lucky! (80.7)

Congratulations! You killed it!

You will be in the Second Part of the Finale!

Congratulations! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1263 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
Can Emilia and Bella please step forward....
1263 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
I have nothing bad to say about either one of you. You both deserve to be in the Finals and you both have a great journey!

Only one of you can make it and fight head to head with Lucky to become Tengaged's Next Top Model...

The last name I am going to call is...
1263 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
Bella! (80.3)

Well done girl! You did amazing!

Congratulations! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1263 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
That mean's Emilia you are the Second Runner-Up of the Cycle!

*hugs Emilia*

You have done an amazing job! You got rid of many TOP Model's and have made it into the Final 3. You are the Model to have survived the Most Eliminations and you have proved that you can be at the top like the rest!

You will be missed but your time has come! We hope to see you very soon! <3
1263 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: FINALE PART 1 SCORES ::::::::::

1st: Lucky - 80.7
2nd: Bella - 80.3
3rd: Emilia - 65.2
1263 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
Bella looks over at lucky-

Congrats, May the best person win!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!