This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 9] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [Week 9] - Panel &..

1241 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Model's to Panel and Eliminations!

Two Males and Two Females left....

Tonight only 3 of you will advance to the Final! One of you will have to go home.

This Week you had to produce a Photo for every Season of the year, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter!

Please welcome to the Panel, Grace & Angel!

Let's see which of you impressed in every Season!
1241 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PANEL ::::::::::

First up to get their Critiques is Lucky!

::::: SPRING :::::

Ray - It is a risk posting two Beauty shots in a row but this is so different from last week that it shows how versatile you can be! I love your emotion and as always you look stunning! I love the floral vibes and the flower does not distract me in the slightest! Great Photo!

Grace - Wow I’m liking your spring photoshoot! The colors go well together but I’m struggling a bit with your hair covering your eyes. It’s not a WOW photo, but a bit safe coming from you!

Angel - Overall it’s an amazing image, love your facial expression I am just not too convinced about the flower in your mouth.

::::: SUMMER :::::

Ray - I do have to say that I have seen this facial expression before and going by your Spring Photo this is a little safe for me. Your body and face look great but I am missing the WOW Factor in this one.

Grace - Noope I’m not feeling this summer photo, it just looks like someone is taking a photo of you. You could have taking this somewhere else and more high fashion.

Angel - Again a good photo but this time I find it a VERY safe photo. It’s a photo anyone would have on their Social Media account.

::::: AUTUMN :::::

Ray - Now this is High Fashion! LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot! So dark and haunting yet sexy and attractive! I love the peek of your body and the squint as you are again showing you can work different expressions and emotions! Was not expecting this and that is why this has WOWED me! Love it!

Grace - Versatility I see in this Autumn photo! You look so different and refreshing. But I’m not seeing the Autumn reference that much here.

Angel - I’m gagging over this photo!! Totally in love with the androgynous look and I feel the autumn vibes straight away! Wow wow wow!

::::: WINTER :::::

Ray - VERSATILE!! That is your word this week! Again this is different from everything we have seen tonight! It is Winter to a tee and I love how this shot is more cinematic! Not even the Model or Wolf took away from you. Again your facial expression is different and it is telling a story! Very impressed this week Lucky!

Grace - I’m not digging your winter shot too, unfortunately your spring photo is the best one by far. This week’s performance might hurt you a bit but I do recognize that this was a hard one.

Angel - Another great photo and again taking risks in having someone else in the image with you but still overpowering it with your natural poise.

::::::::::::::::::::
1241 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Next up is Emilia!

Ray - I do have to give you points for taking a risk and using a movement shot. Although it does look Spring to me this shot is not fully bringing me in. Your face is not as strong as I have seen before.

Grace - This spring photo is interesting! A bit underwhelming tho, this dress is completely hiding your body and a side profile would have been beautiful without the large hat or head wear I think?

Angel - It’s an impressive photo, I love everything about it but the clothes give me more autumn than spring.

Ray - Hmmm.....I like the fact you have chosen to go for this because it is not something we usually see. Your smile is SUPER cute and it is warm like the Summer. Nit picking at this point and I can only point out that I do miss the High Fashion aspect of this.

Grace - It’s a nice summer photo but comparing it to last cycle’s final 3 going to final 2 this is just safe.

Angel - I don’t think you guys completely understand what ‘high fashion’ is...this again, like with lucky is a very safe photo.

Ray - This is more High Fashion, more Vogue! I love the expression as I love a Photo that can tell a story and with this shot my mind goes to a million places and YOU took me there. Sometimes Power in the eyes is better but your squint and emotion worked this time!

Grace - I prefer this season much more than the rest.

Angel - You did much better on your choice for autumn! Great pose but personally would’ve loved to see more color instead of black and white.

Ray - Although this is not by any means a bad shot I do think you went for the obvious choice. Your body, facial features and everything else looks great but your outfit doesn't say Winter to me apart from being White and I do think that playing it this way was the safe option for me with the Game of Thrones reference.

Grace - I see ice queen here but I truly believe this could have been elevated more.

Angel - Well hello miss Daenerys, although I do like the photo I’m not feeling any wintery vibes either.

1241 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Simon is up next!

Ray - I have to be brutally honest with you at this point. I love the pose and you are selling the outfit but this for me, does not resemblance Spring. This said Autumn for me as soon as I saw it. In Spring it gets hotter and there are more vibrant colors.

Grace - Slightly better than your fall photo but your face is being overshadowed and not as clear as it should be. Simon I didn’t expect this performance from you at all!

Angel - My oh my.... this is not spring at all you got the high fashion right this time I’ll give you that but I don’t feel spring I feel more of an autumn vibe here like Ray said.

Ray - I do wish this Photo would have been bigger like that we could appreciate it more. I do think your face looks great and I am glad there is some type of expression but seeing what I have seen tonight this does play it safe for me. The beach is all I can see that says Summer.

Grace - At this stage this is disappointing. The photo is small and not as clear as I would want it to be. Not much to say but not final 4 worthy… sorry.

Angel - I’m fed up of having to zoom in to look at a photo and I must add that YET AGAIN this is a safe photo!

Ray - Now this is different and taking a risk! I love the landscape and the colors you are bringing to the shot. Your profile looks great and the Photo makes me happy just to see you happy. It is not as High Fashion as I wanted but it is better than what I have seen from you so far.

Grace - Much better than your summer, but still a safe photo. It’s not moving or exciting me.

Angel - I don’t know what’s going on Simon this is yet another safe Photo and for me it DOES NOT say high fashion anywhere.

Ray - This is a very CUTE Photo Simon! I can totally see this for Brands like Next, Marks and Spencer and I see young guys wanting to wear this and look like you. However brands like these are more Commercial rather than High Fashion but I love the touch of the Trees and Snow!

Grace - Looks like a Christmas or campaigning card, this picture is receiving the same score as your summer photo.

Angel -  A little improvement for winter but other than the snowy pine trees behind you I wouldn’t say it’s winter.

1241 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Last but not least is Bella!

Ray - I LOVE this Bella! Bright, funky, different and HIGH FASHION at it's finest! Your bone structure is sharp as hell and your body shape is fantastic! You look fierce and killed this! Nothing negative to say whatsoever! Amazing Photo Bella!

Grace - Mhmm… orange is a popping color and a theme on this photo. When you said bright colors I was expecting different spring colors. Not too fond of the pose here and facial expression.

Angel - DING DONG! Strike for the lady in orange! This is incredible you look amazing, you remind me of those rich ladies in the horse races celebrated mostly in spring!

Ray - Wow Bella! Again so High Fashion and taking High Fashion to the beach is NOT easy! Your body looks great and again your bone structure looks sharp and working every angle! High Fashion Mermaid!

Grace - WOW! Even though this is black and white this is the best summer photo in my opnion. Your body positioning is to die for and oop- I just noticed this is semi-nude.

Angel - YAAAS GURL! This is an image you take at the beach and it’s HIGH FASHION! Well done Bella you look incredible!

Ray - Compared to your other photos tonight this has left me a little underwhelmed. For me this looks like a shot that has been taken for a Fashion Gossip Magazine while you walked down the street. I can't say this is my favorite shot tonight.

Grace - Mhmm not really feeling this photo, seems a bit awkward facial expression wise.

Angel - Yes yes yes!!! This is totally an autumn look and again in the high fashion that we asked for in the task!

Ray - Now THIS is more like it! High Fashion and jumping in the air! Everything in this shot even up to the position of the bag is on point and everything works. You didn't go for the typical Winter colors but you were still able to incorporate it into the shot. Another great shot Bella!

Grace - I’m not too sure of this photo, but it’s different tho!

Angel - Wow! 4/4 for me you just make a full strike this week amazing work Bella!

1241 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Okay Final 4, what's done is done. Please step to the back of the stage while we add your scores and determine who makes the Final 3!
1241 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS ::::::::::

Welcome back Model's.

Before we start I have to say that this is going to be a hard elimination. Whoever leaves at this point has proved they are a good Model and you all deserve to stay, however it is the name of the game, one of you must leave.

I have 4 beautiful Model's standing in front of me but I only have 3 sets of Photos in my hands.

These photos represent the Model's who are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

The first name I am going to call is Best Photo, Highest Score and the First Finalist...
1241 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Bella:

Better comments then I expected
1241 days 23 hours ago
raygan94

Bella! (101.2)

Congratulations Bella! You had the highest score and overall amazing Photos this Week!

Congratulations you are a Finalist! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1241 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Bella:

Yesssss!
1241 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-Up for Best Photo and Highest Score is....
Lucky! (99.4)

Well done Lucky! You made it!

Congratulations you are a Finalist! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1241 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Can Emilia and Simon please step forward...

Emilia, you are not a stranger to being in this position however you always seem like you are able to beat your competitor. You played some safe moves this week and could not overcome your competitors!

Simon, you have been doing good all Cycle and impressing us, this week however you took a very big fall and did not give the standard you have been giving so far and one mistake could cost alot!

Will the Final have 2 Female or 2 Male Models?

Who stays?
1241 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
The last Finalist is..
Emilia! (89.8)

You did it again girl! Your performance this week was stronger than Simon and that is why you have made it!

1241 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Simon, I promise that this comes with a heavy heart but I do have to say that you have been eliminated!

Since day 1 I saw you getting very far and lately I saw you in the Final 3, however this Week was not stronger than your competitors and it has cost you the Final spot.
I am very sad to see you go at this point but I am really hoping we get to see you very soon!
Thank you for being such a FANTASTIC person!

*hugs Simon*
1241 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: FINAL SCORES ::::::::::

1st: Bella - 101.2
2nd: Lucky - 99.4
3rd: Emilia - 89.8
4th: Simon - 78.2
1241 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Congratulations Bella, Lucky and Emilia you will fight it out in a 2 Part Final!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!