This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 8] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [Week 8] - Panel &..

1272 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Model's to Panel and Eliminations!

Tonight 5 of you will become the Final 4!

This Week you had to overcome TWO Tasks! The Old and The New!

Please welcome to Panel, Grace and Angel!

Let's get right down to business!
1272 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PANEL ::::::::::

Let's start with your Era Photo!

First up is Gigi from the 70's!

Ray - To start off with, the quality of the Photo is not at the Level of a Final 5. You should know by now that small Photos dont get you Best Photo. I do get the 70's Style but other than that this Photo falls a little flat and boring for me. I have seen this before.

Grace - This first photo is a bit too small to see. Nevertheless, it’s an interesting one because it reminds of disco… but it’s a safe photo. You’re not going above and beyond, you’re just posing there and nothing else.

Angel - I do not see Diana Ross although I do get the 70's vibe from the shot. I do have to agree with Ray that is this not at the Level of a Final 5.

::::::::::::::::::::

Next up in the 90's is Emilia!

Ray - I do see the 90's Style with the Jeans and the Blouse and that layed back look you have going on. From far you cant appreciate it as much but if you zoom into your face you do look stunning and your features are beautiful. Do I think this is a little safe? Yes but it doesn't take away from being a great shot!

Grace - First photo is good, but a bit on the simplistic side. I love the colors but it’s not making me feel excited.

Angel - Improvement from last week, that's a positive! I do wish you would have taken more risks and maybe gone a little more androgynous like the style from the 90's.

In the 60's we have Lucky!

Ray - This is such a simple shot but it says so much! I totally see Norman Bates in this and I think they cast the wrong guy to play him after seeing this! I like the take you took on the 60's and how such a simple shot can make such a huge impact in my opinion! I cannot say anything bad about this! Well done!

Grace - Totally giving me Norman Bates vibes. I’ve watched an episode of it and I’ve got to say that I was too creeped out to continue it and your face expression is creeping me out! In a good way, but it’s the wow thing you did in this photo because you’re just standing there.

Angel - I do have to say that it is a very good attempt and I do see the resemblance but in the clothing I am feeling more of the 70's in my opinion.

Up next is Simon in the 50's!

Ray - First thing I look at is the clothes and I can see the 50's with the cut trouser and the vintage feel you are bringing. I do like the car playing into this shot because I could see this as a Black and White movie shot. I like the play of colors but I do think this borderlines safe.

Grace - The first photo isn’t one of your best works and I’m a bit confused looking at it. It just seems off from what you could have recreated with your era.

Angel - I also feel the 50's vibes but I have to agree with Grace when as this shot feels a little off. Something is missing and I can't quite pin my finger on it.

Lastly in the 80's is Bella!

Ray - Along with Lucky this is another shot I love. I do have to say one of the Best shots I have seen in a while! I totally get the 80's and do I have to say that your body looks amazing! I love you peeking through the side of your eye and how you make shapes with your body! A FANTASTIC shot Bella!

Grace - Yess! Work it! Your first photo out of all the Models is the one that made the most sense. Serving us with a side profile and legs for days. I’m digging this photo, well done!

Angel - WOW!!!!! That's all I have to say.....no seriously, this is an incredible shot and I agree with my fellow Judges in everything they have said! Amazing work!

1272 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Now let's see your Futuristic shot's!

Gigi you are up!

Ray - It is better that your first shot, I like how you actually have an expression and like that telling some kind of a story. However, when it comes to hitting the Task, this is WAY OFF! I do not get how this resembles the future when a lot of Women are ALREADY bosses and this is not something I have not seen before.

Grace - This second one is more interacting however the reference is not too futuristic because presently there are women who have climbed to the authority area like Ray said. These photos are underwhelming to me.

Angel - Following your description how the hell is this Futuristic and never before seen...I just cant deal. Sorry!

Next is Emilia!

Ray - I have mixed emotions about this. Although this is a strong shot and it looks very powerful and hits the theme....I do think this is a good shot for an Actress in a Movie. I fail to see the Model a little. I want to like it but I have that little devil on my shoulder telling me this is not a Model.

Grace - Sad to see you included another model in your photo because he’s overshadowing you and my eyes immediately gravitate towards him. This is a weak performance for me this week.

Angel - You are a Woman, holding a gun....where is the Future reference there? Not only that having Arnold as Terminator behind you also completely lost you in this and for me you missed the Task at hand.

Up now is Lucky!

Ray - You took a risk by posing with another Model but you stole the show! Another Fantastic shot Lucky! You both work so well together and your facial features look BEAUTIFUL! You both look like the King and Queen of an empire from the Future and I just love every single thing! Chemistry and Fierceness!

Grace - WOOOWW!! BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE. I’m loving the second photo. The interaction, the outfit and face paint. Not to forget your modeling skills. This photo is just to die for, I love it and your versatility between the 2 photos… you seem completely different.

Angel - I get a Modern Futuristic take on Pop Art and I enjoy the fact you catch my eye more than your fellow Model. I am speechless.

Simon you are next!

Ray - NOW THIS IS WHAT I WANTED! This show versatility, your first Photo I had seen before, this is something I was not expecting from you and I love it! Your pose is great, arms looks fantastic and you look like a warrior from another planet! You incorporated everything nicely Simon and this is one of your Best Shots to date!

Grace - Loving the futuristic photo, it has a great message that possibly we would be able to fly and be free! Strong pose and the overuse of black goes well with the completely white background.

Angel - You remind me of a Mutant from the X-Men movies. I think you took a very good approach in bringing some type of futuristic vibe to the shot. It is a Future I would see in my own World.

Last but not least is Bella!

Ray - I also have mixed feelings about this shot. I like the fact you seem like you are floating and give it that out of this World element and how your body makes shapes. However the Photo is so busy we are loosing you in a way. We have seen this cinematic type shot from you before with the Walking Dead shot. Like Emilia, I want to love it but there is something off for me.

Grace - Uhmm… I’m having a hard time understanding what this means because it looks I don’t know. Maybe the other judges will understand. I’m also split it in whether I like it or not.

Angel - Oh my god Bella, what the hell happened? Your first Photo was great but this one I agree with Ray that you get lost like you did for the Walking Dead shot, only that in this one you are even more blurred and lost.

1272 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Please step to the back of the stage while the Judges add your scores and determine who makes the Final 4!
1272 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS :::::::::::

This week you had TWO Tasks to undertake, each scored out of 10 by each Judge meaning you could have gotten a total of 60 points!

With that being said....

I have 5 Model's standing in front of me but I only have 4 Photos in my hands.

These Photo's represent the 4 of you that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

The first name I am going to call is Best Photo and Highest score....
1272 days 13 hours ago
raygan94

Lucky! (54.8)

Congratulations! You slayed both your shots!

You are the first Model to have TWO Best Photos!

Congratulations! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
1272 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Best Photo and Highest Score is
Simon! (51)

You also did very well this week!

The guys worked it!

Congratulations! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
1272 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
The next name I am going to call is

Bella! (46.7)

Your first shot was Fantastic....but your second Photo brought you down. Just missed bottom 2.

1272 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Bella nods-
1272 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Can Gigi and Emilia please step forward...

Unfortunately this is the Final 5 and at this point a good Model will be going home.

Gigi, your Photos this Week did not cut the level at which your competitors are. Your first shot was too small and not at the best quality and your second shot made no sense to the Judges. You are an underdog and good at what you do but will that be enough?

Emilia, this is the FOURTH time you are in the bottom yet you are still here. Your first shot was quite safe and your second shot lost the Model that we have seen before. You tend to be in the middle of the pack and safe did not cut it for you this week.

So who stays?
1272 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
The name I do not call must immediately pack up their bags, leave France and go back home.
1272 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
The last Model heading into the Final 4 is....

Emilia! (40.7)

You made it once again. Normally a Model does not overcome so many Bottom appearances but you seem to always do better!

1272 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
That does mean that Gigi you have been eliminated!

A Queen by all means! You are the Drag Queen to make it furthest in this Competition and for that you should be very proud of yourself! You have made it far in what has been a very hard competition! You have inspired me and I am sure you have many others!

We hope to see you again very soon!
1272 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: FINAL SCORES :::::::::::

1st: Lucky - 54.8
2nd: Simon - 51
3rd: Bella - 46.7
4th: Emilia - 40.7
5th: Gigi - 32.6
1272 days 13 hours ago
valgarfield
*simon smiles* thanks so much judges and congrats two the other 3 who made it! And gigi so sad to see you go but you did so amazing!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!