This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 7] - "Panel & Eliminations!"

Topic » [Week 7] - "Panel &..

1249 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models' to the first Panel & Eliminations in France!

Tonight 6 of you will become 5, getting one step closer to finding out who will win Tengaged's Next Top Model!

I hope you have enjoyed immersing yourselves into the French Culture!

Please welcome to Panel, Grace & Angel!

Let's see how you Model's did at the Photoshoot!
1249 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PANEL ::::::::::

First up is Gigi!

Ray - The description was a little brief but I love this shot! This is High Fashion to the next level! Couture I can say! You are modelling from head to toe and this is definitely a shot you have to look at a couple of time to capture what it actually is but that is exactly what makes it work! A huge step up Gigi! Well done!

Grace - This is avant-garde seems interesting and the placements at all. I looked through your go-sees and I wish you would post photos as strong as those. This is good, but it’s not giving me the extra pack of oomph that those go-sees gave me.

Angel - I disagree... I’m a little disappointed this week... it’s does say France but it’s the same back drop as last weeks shoot...and your face what’s wrong with your eyes? Looking away did you no good it seems like you don’t have an iris.

::::::::::::::::::::

Next up is Emilia!

Ray - Romance is very general, I think you could have taken more of a risk. I think that is what has let this Photo down. I feel underwhelmed. Your body looks great but your face is not convincing me. I was left wanting more and not in the good way.

Grace - Sorry Ray but Wow the imaging, the lighting and the side profile is just exquisite. You have been bringing it more these past weeks and it’s refreshing to see. If you do make it to the finale I’m itching to see what more you can do. Excellent effort for this photoshoot in my opinion!

Angel -  I don’t see France or the romance in this image with the description I was imagining you with another model simulating love or something like that I just see you naked on a bed stunning but doesn’t meet the challenge for me.

1249 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Lucky is up next!

Ray - I think this is a good shot of you but I am finding it hard to see the France reference. Again your description is very general and this can be any country, USA, UK, Italy.... I am really rooting for you because you are a great Model but I just dont get this.

Grace - Here we go again Ray, Life life life, this photo is bringing me back to life. I’ve noticed that you are a very versatile model and it’s been showing. The facial expression and the overuse of blue just ties everything together. Blue gives me serene vibes and focused vibes and that’s what you have executed here. Parfait!

Angel - Great job Lucky! I totally feel your inspiration and I love that modern country feel.

Up next is Challenge Winner Simon!

Ray - I do get what you are going for and I do really like this shot! You really do look like a cute French boy and that will attract any viewer. If I do have a negative is that we have seen this facial expression from you before and although I love it I would like to see more!

Grace - WOOW! Knock me down with a tree and beat me with the tree branches. I like this photo. Very thought-stirring and it makes me want to want more of it. I’m struggling a little bit with the lighting on your face but other than that I love it.

Angel - It’s seems like the boys are on a roll this week! Really impressed by this image not to sure about your pose to represent a mime but I do feel the modern twist to a mime great effort.
1249 days 19 hours ago
raygan94

Natasha you are up!

Ray - The western reference is clearly there and visible, yes, but that is not enough for me. This is a SAFE shot for me personally and that is exactly what I didn't want this Week. It does not scream France for me and although you look good this missed the mark for me. Sorry Natasha, not impressed.

Grace - Improvements! Grace is loving this and I’m living for it. Finally you’re shining in the spotlight as I was expecting you to be. Great time to start submitting ground-breaking photos.

Angel - First of all working or having worked for Elle France isn’t going to add points. Now secondary FINALLY an image where I can see your face it’s a very good image although I’m getting more of a cowboy/cowgirl feel than French country couture.

Last but not least is Bella!

Ray - I wouldn't have said France to be honest just by the first look. However I do get the reference you were giving with the Artistic side to France like Gigi has done tonight. Your face looks fantastic and your features are the stand out! Good job Bella!

Grace - OHH! No comment… not because It’s bad but It’s because I have nothing to criticize about this. I love the use of colors and yea awesome!

Angel -  Very impressive work Bella! Week after week you always seem to push your way up to the top, I love this image and how you’ve managed to intertwine art with fashion and put it all in a Beauty shot! Well done!

1249 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
You have heard what the Judges needed to say.

Please step to the back of the stage while we add your scores!
1249 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS ::::::::::

Before we start eliminations....this Week you were all asked who you thought was the Strongest and the Weakest.

According to all of you this is how you all rank:

1st (Strongest) - Bella
2nd - Simon
3rd - Emilia
4th - Lucky
5th - Natasha
6th (Weakest) - Gigi

Let's see if what you all think is really what is going to happen!
1249 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
6 Models stand in front of me but I only have 5 photos in my hands...

These Photos represent the 5 of you who will continue in France and is still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!

The first name I am going to call is the Best Photo and Highest Score of the Week....
1249 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Simon! (57.7)

Congratulations! Challenge winner and Best Photo! This was YOUR week! Amazing work!
You didnt even need your Advantage!

You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1249 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-Up for Best Photo and Highest Score is
Bella! (57.4)

By 0.3 of a point! If you would have done better at the Go-See's you might have taken it this week.

Well done! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1249 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
The next name I am going to call is
Lucky! (53.7)

You are in the middle of the pack right now, no one thought you were the Strongest or Weakest...it is up to you what you want to do with that!

Congratulations! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1249 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
The Model missing the Bottom 2 is
Gigi! (53.5)

Really close to 3rd too! Although your Competition think you are the weakest, you actually did quite well this Week and you are in the Top 5!

1249 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Can Emilia and Natasha please step forward....

Both of you only booked ONE job this Week at the Go-See's and to be honest although Grace loved your shots, the rest of us failed to see any French reference at the Photoshoot.

Natasha, you started off the Week saying you were the next to go and I think that negativity has gotten you here tonight. Will your performance be enough?

Emilia, you got Top Photo last Week so the Judges were expecting a lot more which we failed to see. Will you be the next victim of the Curse?

So who stays?
1249 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ouch I didn't expect Emilia to make bottom 2...
1249 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
The name I do not call must immediately pack up their bags and leave France...

The last Model making it into the Top 5 is
Emilia! (47.6)

It was close but overall you did better than Natasha at the Go-See's!

You need to get back up and work it out!

1249 days 18 hours ago
Scarelet
Emilia: "thank you so much."
1249 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Natasha, that means that you have been Eliminated!

I did think you would go further but I honestly think you got to your head. Emily Didonato won this Competition and only had ONE win at the end of the Competition.

I am very sad to see you go and you will definitely be missed! We all hope to see you very soon!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!