This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 6 Challenge] - "What's the Issue?"

Topic » [Week 6 Challenge] -..

1286 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model...

The Model's Challenge was to sell themselves and sell products for different types of Brands. Lucky and the Secret Contestant sold themselves and saw the Top 3 but it was Emilia who took the win with her rendition of Kellogg's.
At the Photoshoot the Model's immersed themselves in different Cultures, Lucky and Emilia did amazing once again but it was Lucky who took the Best Photo and Highest Score!
Dinara failed to post in both Challenge and Photoshoot so she was automatically eliminated! The Eliminations continued as Alessandra and Liu saw themselves in the Bottom 2. Alessandra could not overcome her -4 Disadvantage and she was sent home.

7 Model's remain, who will be eliminated next?

:::::::::: CHALLENGE ::::::::::

What's the issue?

There are many issues going on in our World.

Many people go through difficulties and problems throughout their lives and as Model's you may be Role Model's to many people! Many of these issues have foundations and charities who help people going through hard times and as Role Model's you also need to represent many others.

Sometimes you will be called to Shoot for one of these Specific issues and even if you have not gone through it or know about it, it is your job to inform yourself and represent yourself to the Highest abitlity.

This Week you will each be given a Specific Issue and you will need to produce a Photo that could represent strength and represent the people who suffer from this.

I will be judging this Challenge and I am looking for Passion, Strength, not letting anything get you down, Positivism and most importantly helping this issue. 

These are your assigned Issues:

Natasha - Obesity
Simon - HIV/AIDS
Emilia - Epilepsy
Secret Contestant - Diabetes
Lucky - Depression
Liu - Substance Abuse
Gigi - Smoking

Please write a little description of how you represent this Issue. (THIS IS IMPORTANT, POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED IF NOT POSTED)

The Winner of this Challenge will be revealed in SECRET! The Winner will have the Power to make a Model CHANGE their Photo in the next Photoshoot. They will also win the FINAL clue to the Secret Contestant as they will be revealed if they make the Final 6!

You have 24-30 hours!

Good Luck!
1286 days 18 hours ago
risekujikawas
Liu wen

https://themakeupfiles.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/sad-city-memoirs-liu-wen7.jpg?w=360&h=&zoom=2

I chose this picture to show how substance abuse can affect your mental state. As hard as you try to look pretty on the outside  substance abuse affects how you look at yourself and  the world around you and how you must fight to traverse sobriety in this ugly world you made in your mind.
1286 days 16 hours ago
Scarelet
♡ Emilia Clarke ♡

Epilepsy is described as sensory disturbance. It can cause a multitude of issues. Difficulty swallowing, flashing lights, and all sorts of negative things. To represent that, I've decided to take my photo with a array of colors. Clashing or otherwise to show that epilepsy surrounds its victim, but you are able to rise above it and do so with confidence

https://media.gq-magazine.co.uk/photos/5d139b91d7a7016dccbbab5c/master/w_1280,c_limit/Emilia-Clarke-04-GQ-25Jul16_Hunter-Gatti_b.jpg

♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡

♧ Lucky Blue Smith ♧

Depression isnt always tears and a frown. Sometimes it's a smiling face having a good time with the one they love. A smile trying to hold back the darkness. I wanted to bring awareness to that, check on your goofy friends, look deeper than the smile. Because to you the world is bright, but for them it may be devoid of color. Desperate. Sad. Depression is the silent killer.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e5/c8/4e/e5c84e301c0b6c0626ee1e18dc0b32ab.jpg
1286 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
Gigi Goode:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQmgO8IwiPe4HGsA_sltUgoXQhTxUj5IQ0H4g&usqp=CAU

Gigi Shows the pain and misery off smoking. She reflects on how she knows smoking is bad. Yet, she still does it.
1286 days 8 hours ago
valgarfield
Simon:

Hiv/ aids is a very important fight that many people are fighting. There is no cure and affects many people, but they are strong individuals who know they are still amazing no matter what!

In my photo I'm representing this issue by showing that people with hiv/aids are strong, they smile through the rough times, and no matter what happens and how down they are they know they can get through it. My shirt can go with the issues by meaning omg you haven't gotten testef wtf you should! Because in their fight they are looking out for everyone and staying strong for their group. The red background represents the color of the ribbon for the fight! I'm putting it all together to show we are all in this fight together.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/24/f1/f2/24f1f297a9e9c4a38ad61ac61940c0c8.jpg
1285 days 20 hours ago
Delights
For obesity I am taking a risk and posing some sorts way nude to make anyone who is afraid of their body be body confident

https://pin.it/3QSCgU0
1285 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CHALLENGE CLOSED ::::::::::
1285 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Model's to the Challenge Results!

As this Week you all went through some hard issues AND the Winner will be announced in Secret, I will be speaking to all of you tonight!

Let's see how you all did!
1285 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Liu (Substance Abuse) - I get what you were going for here and this is a step up from your performance last week! I see the Chaos, I see the grunge vibes from the background and I get what you say when someone can be out of the state of mind when abusing substances. You went for it and I quite enjoyed this! Well done!

Emilia (Epilepsy) - Not many people know this but I suffer from Epilepsy myself so I wanted this picture to be stellar! I love it Emilia! I get the flash of colors which can affect some of us and that slit blur the Photo has which we can feel when having an episode. You look striking, bold, strong and in control! Amazing work!

Lucky (Depression) - I can so see this as an AD to beat Depression and to help those come out of it and see the brighter side to life! This Photo is fantastic Lucky and I think you hit the nail on the head! You look amazing and I think this will cheer up anyone who is looking at it! Positivism at its finest! Great job!

Gigi (Smoking) - You look smoking, no pun intended. Your look is strong and this is a great beauty shot. However I was expecting this so it was not much of a surprise. I can't say that this is a bad shot but I needed more of a WOW factor.

Simon (HIV/AIDS) - I can see this working for an AD too! It is more laid back than the rest of the shots we have seen tonight which makes it a little safe but I like what you have incorporated with the words on your clothes and the red background to represent the cause.

Natasha (Obesity) - I get the whole breaking through factor by ripping the tight of your skin. You went for it and certainly you were the biggest risk taker but to be completely honest I think you took it way too far. I dont think you need to be naked to show body confidence. Might not be the most appropriate but its a FANTASTIC shot of you.

Secret Contestant (Diabetes) - It is a beautiful shot of you and your face is STUNNING as well as your body BUT I do think it is more simple. Here I am, sitting, eating a Chocolate. I think it is more safe than other Model's this week but I cannot say that this is a bad shot in the slightest.
1285 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
The Winner of the Challenge will be revealed in Secret! They will have the Power to make another Model CHANGE their Photo AFTER the Deadline is closed at the Photoshoot!

Only the BOTTOM 2 scores will be revealed in the House so you know which TWO of you need to work it harder at the Photoshoot!

Well done to all of you, one of the Best Challenge's to date!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!