This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 6] - "Panel & Eliminations!"

Topic » [Week 6] - "Panel &..

1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Model's to Panel and Eliminations.

I just want to start of with a warning, this is going to be a REVEALING Panel!

This Week you had to inspire yourselves on famous TV Shows.

The Secret Challenge Winner had the Power to make another Contestant change their Photo and Simon was chosen.

Let's see how you all did!
1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PANEL ::::::::::

First up inspired by Dynasty is Gigi!

Ray - I get the metaphor you have used because Dynasty is all about climbing to the Top! I love the curve in your body and I love the High Fashion outfit you are wearing, I could definitely see Fallon Carrington wearing this for one of her Galas. However when we zoom into the Face I dont feel like it is as strong as the rest of the shot and at this stage of the competition everything counts!

Grace - I get the reference, but at this stage this is not editorial or photoshoot worthy in my opinion. Don’t want to sound like a broken record but if all of you researched a bit on last cycle the caliber of photos were just jaw-dropping. Like Natalia, Garrett, Taylor, Mia and Manu! I recommend everyone to go check it out because so far I am seeing 2 models in this cycle that to me are going to make the final 2, mhm 3…

Angel - Great job! I watch dynasty and I can see some sort of resemblance towards the show I read expensive and a total bitch just like Fallon!

::::::::::::::::::::

Next is Emilia inspired by Stranger Things!

Ray - I get Stranger Things from this right away! I get the background and the props you have used, it actually gives me vibes from that era. Your face and body are telling a story and I totally get Winona Ryder from this! I do however wish your body was extended as your pose does make you look shorter than you are and that extension would have made this a perfect shot.

Grace - Wooowieee! Yes this is what I’m talking about like look at the positioning of the things. Your face is so sickening and I’m just loving the outfit because it is so stranger things. I feel like going into the photo to see what you are looking at because I am intrigued.

Angel -  I really like the approach towards the series you got, it almost seems like you’re coming out of the mirror. Well done! Impressed!

Lucky is next inspired by Westworld!

Ray - This is a very cinematic Photo and I like the fact that you still look very sexy even though you look beaten up! I do have to say that I dont get the Westworld reference. You could have easier gone for a more Western theme or even more Robotic but I dont see this here. You might have not wanted to go for the more obvious choice and take a risk but I was left quite oblivious.

Grace - Love love love! Even with the breathtaking view I’m still focused on you and I can see the pain in your eyes. I don’t have anything bad to say about this photo because it is just parfait!

Angel - I see 0 resemblance towards the series! I don’t personally watch it but with the research I did on it this image wouldn’t have been my choice..

1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
The Secret Contestant is next inspired by The Walking Dead!

Ray - You took a risk and WOW did it pay off! I love this Shot! In my opinion this is the Best Shot tonight! It is High Fashion and it totally reads post Apocalypse/The Walking Dead! It worked that you used Mannequins and Statues to represent the Zombies and the colors and vibes of the whole picture it perfect for the TV Shot that was given to you! Great work!

Grace - Ouu, this is giving me the mystery and suspense. I like the overuse of gray and with a tiny hint of black it really promotes the walking dead atmosphere. I’ve got to say that this show is one of my favorites ever and I wanted to see if it would be executed well. I like this photo as a whole, however I’m not sure since I can see you a bit. I kind of wish you were more centered and all the focus was on you.

Angel - I dont want to be the negative nelly but I don’t see any resemblance to TWD and you’re very lost in the background I see a lack of effort this week, sorry!

Next up inspired by The Crown is Natasha!

Ray - I do get the Crown reference and you did not go for the obvious choice but I do think you could have used more of the British Royalty and incorporated it more into the Shoot. I do like the High Fashion aspect of this and I see the ruffles working completely. We do lose your Face quite a bit with your hair but other than that I do think this is a good shot.

Grace - A step up from last week photoshoot for me but I’m still not getting the connection that I would like to have. This is a bit confusing.

Angel - It’s a very good photo I like your approach towards the crown as it’s like a modern day queen look! The only thing I don’t like is you’re covering your face. Other than that well done!

1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Liu is next inspired by The Witcher!

Ray - Liu......this is a beautiful shot of you, so serene and so soft. This is a nice side of you. However this is not The Witcher in the slightest. You dont have to go so into it and get a Medieval based Photo but you could have gone stronger and gone for something that represents a Monster Slayer or Warrior. The Witcher is more dark and less serene. Although I love this shot of you it misses the mark.

Grace - This ambiance seems too much because of the overuse of red, I don’t know it doesn’t work out for me. It seems like someone is just taking a random photo of you and it’s not interactive at all.

Angel - Well I don’t see much of a resemblance towards the series although it’s a great image and you could say you’re some sort of princess he would save.

Lastly inspired by Orange is the new Black is Simon!

Ray - I LOVE the route you have taken with this! I do think the First Photo was amazing and might have gotten you Best Shot of the Week but I do think that this is a very strong shot too! You took a risk but I can see this coming out from a scene of OITNB so for me you nailed it! I love how cinematic this is and how your face and body are telling a story! You might have been thrown a curve ball but you took it and RAN!

Grace - Simon man! I saw your first photo and It was jaw-dropping like that was an absolute 10 with no hesitation at all! No wonder the secret winner made you change it. I like this photo and I can relate it to the show but it’s just not up to the first one. Anyways you are a great model and through the weeks you’ve demonstrated that.

Angel - Very good! I could totally get that you’re interpreting Orange is the new Black straight away! I enjoyed this shot Simon! Great job.

1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Please step to the back of the stage while the Judges add your scores and determine who stays and who goes!
1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS ::::::::::

Welcome back Models!

I have 7 of you standing in front of me but I only have 6 Photos in my hands...

These Photo's not only represent the 6 of you who will make it into the Final 6 but I also have 6 tickets in my hands...

These 6 tickets will take the Final 6 to...
1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
https://media.giphy.com/media/jBDkwmIgmihgc/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/SI3WaEg25Fvbi/giphy.gif

FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
YES! The Final 6 will be packing their bags and moving into their new House in FRANCE!!

It is time to step it up! Safe will NO LONGER cut it! Time to BRING IT!

Which means, ONE of you will miss out on this opportunity!

That being said....
1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
The first name I am going to call is the Best Photo and Highest Score of the Week...
Emilia! (35)

Well done!

Congratulations! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!

See you in France!
1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Best Photo and Highest Score is
Simon! (33.7)

If it wouldn't have been for the Power you would have probably beat Emilia!

Congratulations! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!

See you in France!
1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Next Models coming to France are...
Gigi! (30.5)
The Secret Contestant! (30)

See you both in France!
1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Just missing out on the Bottom 2 is
Natasha! (29.2)

See you in France!
1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Can Liu and Lucky please step forward...

There seems to be a Curse or Trend going on. It seems like if you get Top Photo, you leave the competition.

Alek, Naty, Dinara and now one of you will join that list.

It is a shame because BOTH of you would be able to flourish in France and it will be a big loss this week!

You both did not interpret your given TV Show in your Photo and it is the reason why you are standing here tonight.

So who stays and can hopefully break the Curse?
1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
The last name I am going to call and the last Ticket to France goes to

Lucky! (29)

Just as your name says, Luck has been on your side!

See you in France!
1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
That does mean that Liu you have been eliminated!

I am honestly really sorry to see you go but unfortunately you couldn't over come the Challenges put for you this Week.

I am sure we will see great things from you and I hope we see you again next Cycle!

Thank you for being at your 100%!
1254 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: FINAL SCORES :::::::::::

1st: Emilia - 35
2nd: Simon - 33.7
3rd: Gigi - 30.5
4th: Secret Contestant - 30
5th: Natasha - 29.2
6th: Lucky - 29
7th: Liu - 26

Scores are TIGHT!! Only 4 points separate the Bottom 4!

:::::::::: WEEK 6 - CHALLENGE SCORES REVEALED ::::::::::

1: Lucky - 10
2: Emilia - 9.5
3: Liu - 9
4: Simon - 8
5: Gigi - 7.5
6: Natasha - 7
7: Secret Contestant - 7

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!