This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 4 Challenge] - "Dress to Express!"

Topic » [Week 4 Challenge] -..

1310 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model....
The Makeovers began and the Models transformed! Some changed for the best while others simply did not make the cut! Lucky and Naty impressed Grace but it was Dinara who transformed into the Challenge Winner!
The Photoshoot had the Model's grouped up and were given one of the Four Elements, Fire, Water, Air and Earth to portray at the Shoot! Again Dinara blew away the Competition with her rendition of Air and took the Best Photo and Highest Score of the Week!
Naty was disqualified from the competition and ultimately Nick could not overcome his Disadvantage and had the lowest score and was also Eliminated!

10 Model's remain, who will be eliminated next?

:::::::::: CHALLENGE ::::::::::

Welcome Model's to this Week's Challenge, Dress to Express!

As a Model it is VITAL that you know how to Dress for any Occasion!

You have to make a Statement and show WHO you are but also know what event you are attending and what the requirements are!

For this Week's Challenge you will each be given a Specific Event and it is your job to submit a Photo wearing an outfit for the Event you are given.

As a Personal Fashion Stylist I will be judging this Challenge!

Bare in mind I will be Judging the OUTFIT ONLY. I will not be Judging your Modeling Skills. This Challenge is all about how you portray yourself through your clothing, how you work your body to the colors and fit of the clothes and ultimately learn about your style!

The Events were assigned at random:

Gigi - Red Cross Charity
Natasha - TED Global
Liu - Monaco Grand Prix
Emilia - Coachella
Lucky - Oktoberfest
Alek - Royal Ascot
Simon - Academy Awards
Alessandra - Cannes Film Festival
Secret Contestant - Oscars
Dinara - Tony Awards

If you have not heard about this Event before, please look into it!

You have 24 hours to post your Outfits!

Good Luck!
1310 days ago
Ajathekween
Gigi: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c7/0a/c0/c70ac00caecdc88fffd34c248dd0448a.jpg

I’m serving vintage business glamour. I have to look professional at my event and perfect.
1309 days 19 hours ago
risekujikawas
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9c/3c/5d/9c3c5d4dd14804ee5e18ee321822334f.jpg

I came in to drive through the other models start your engines boys
1309 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
1308 days 23 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Tedgloal is a rich meeting so I thought rich as gold so that's where my inspired look is from

https://images.app.goo.gl/cGeVhCYAf9zDj34h8
1308 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CHALLENGE CLOSED ::::::::::::
1308 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CHALLENGE RESULTS ::::::::::

Before we begin, Alek has not posted for the Challenge, therefore she will receive a 0.

Can the following Model's please step forward.....
1308 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Gigi
Liu
Dinara
1308 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Secret Contestant
Alessandra
1308 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
You 5 represent the Highest and Lowest scorers of this Challenge!
1308 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Gigi - To be honest I do like the outfit, it is very High Fashion and could defo see this on a Magazine. HOWEVER, that was not the Challenge. This outfit it too much for the Event you were given. Yes you will stand out but I do think it wont be for the right reasons. I do think the Coat Dress would have been enough. The rest is too much.

Liu - I think your downfall was that you went too literal. You were given the task to attend the Event not be the Girl who pulls down the flags for the Race to begin. I do like the fact you took a risk but I do not think it paid off personally.

Dinara - What a BEAUTIFUL dress! It is formal but it still has the elegance and the sophistication that is needed to attend the Tony Awards. It fits you perfectly and I think the color goes really well with your Skin and Hair Color. Well done!

Secret Contestant - You are the one who made the biggest impact for sure! The dress is majestic and will attract all the attention at the Oscars. I can see this hitting all the Best Dressed lists of every major Magazine! Another great job!

Alessandra - What a comeback! From your performance last week you needed something like this and you came to slay! Another beautiful dress that is bold and will make a statement when seen at the Cannes Film Festival. Amazing work Alessandra!
1308 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
The Winner of this Challenge will receive a GAME CHANGING Secret Power!
1308 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
This was one of the closest Challenges we have had!

The Winner of this Challenge is

Dinara!

Congratulations! You are the Winner of this weeks Styling Challenge!

You will be mailed with your Secret Power! Well done!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!