This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Discussion For Current Case :)

Topic » Discussion For Current Case :)

3913 days 9 hours ago
JetsRock12
3913 days 9 hours ago
tonyj
Well maybe we should each say exactly what were gonna tell lucky
3913 days 5 hours ago
JetsRock12
This is what i think happened
After Lucky Dismissed us we all went to our rooms while D Woods went down stairs to the kitchen to cook us some dinner.
She went into the kitchen and went into the pantry to get some food. She saw some Toxic Waste Cans that probably scared her. She also saw a note that said "Make your food right now bitch. You have 5 minutes to make all of the food otherwise I'll come beat the fuck out of you. Trust me, you'll never see the light again. XOXO The Other D Bitch In This Band.".

She then started to panic and started ripping open packages seeing what she could make in 5 minutes. She made a huge mess! 5 minutes later she started walking up the stairs and when she got to the top she saw the killer waiting for her. The killer stabbed her in the front then grabbed her sleeves and turned her around and pushed her from the back. Which makes her fall down the stairs frontward. She tries grabbing the railing, but it doesnt work leaving some bloody prints on the railing. She keeps tumbling down giving her some splinters and at the end she gets a HUGE crack on her head which is what ended up killing her!

The killer then ran down the stairs.. Grabbed the knife and went to the kitchen and got a rag and started wiping it off when the killer realized it was to late and dropped the knife and rag and ran away!

It was a tough one, but Dawn of course i think you did it!

That's what im gonna send Lucky :P
3913 days 4 hours ago
tonyj
I'm working with high levels :O I just now saw your avatars
3913 days 4 hours ago
tonyj
But ok...mine was gonna be like 1/4 of that but ok then
3913 days 4 hours ago
tonyj
This is what I'm gonna say

So dawn you killed the poor servant, D woods. you knew that when everyone arrived she was going to have to make dinner, so you planted things in the pantry to scare her right into your trap toxic waste cans and a note that said "Make your food right now bitch. You have 5 minutes to make all of the food otherwise I'll come beat the fuck out of you. Trust me, you'll never see the light again. XOXO The Other D Bitch In This Band.". You knew she couldn't make dinner that fast, it was just a trick to make her rush.she spilled food all over the place when she was trying to beat the clock. Just like you wanted d woods rushed to prepared the food. She placed it all on the silver plate and rushed up the stairs. When she made it to the top you were waiting for her. You stabbed her in the chest , then you grabbed her shoulders, turned her around and pushed her down the stairs but she caught herself on the railing so you had to push her again and she fell spilling all the food on the ground. The stairs caused a cut deep in her head which caused her to die.you hurried down the stairs to clean the knife with a rag and write a note to the housguests.
3912 days 21 hours ago
snowflake3
that's a really good explanation! still need to work on mine
3910 days 22 hours ago
tonyj
we all made it
3910 days 18 hours ago
snowflake3
yay great job guys!
3910 days 11 hours ago
JetsRock12
Im proud of us haha! Now we can werk it! Tbh. Lets hope one of us is the killer bahaha
3910 days 7 hours ago
tonyj
ikr
3909 days 2 hours ago
jessebruenger
We all better make it to finals ;) who should go where ?
3909 days 1 hour ago
tonyj
I wanna go to the crime scene again
3908 days 22 hours ago
JetsRock12
Okay...
TonJ- Crime Scene
SnowFlake/Jesse- One of you at least the Last Known Whereabouts
Me- Ill take the Morgue
3908 days 19 hours ago
snowflake3
alright sounds good!
3907 days 22 hours ago
JetsRock12
Her body looks like this:
-Face is completely burnt
-Body has blisters; crisp
-Dried blood everywhere
-Legs are mildly burnt; almost fine

Maid outfit:
-Dried blood everywhere
-Holes in some areas

open group

Keep This Quiet

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!