This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LEG 3: Indonesia - The Mat

Topic » LEG 3: Indonesia - The Mat

1421 days 19 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Queens, thank you for all posting AGAIN and making it to our destination of Jakarta, Indonesia.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-25-2015/bwFHjN.gif

This was a hard fought leg by many of you, I will say a few of you really let yourselves down, and you're a bit lucky to be saved from execution by the Indonesian Premier.

The winner of this leg will win a U Turn power that can be used on any of the Detour Legs.

https://i.imgur.com/vYR1Mr7.gif
1421 days 19 hours ago
TheGoodMan
The FIRST queen to arrive and winning the coveted U Turn power is....

Turkey Turkey!

My mouth hit the FLOOR when I saw this look turn the runway Turkey Squared, I can't believe the beautiful detailing on this gown, the stripes representing prison and the beautiful skirt lead to a fashion wow on the runway. I cannot BELIEVE your plea, it's very arousing and I think the premier would be impressed

Just behind her in a VERY close race, taking SECOND is...

Rachel Patricia McCoy!!

I think the real power in this look is how simple it is. You took pictures of police brutality victims and made them front and centre, making this a very powerful look. I think it speaks for itself too, so your explanation didn't need to be overly detailed. I give you kudos for taking a very serious route while everyone else did comedy.

Taking THIRD place after a very quick stop to pee just before checking in was...

Lavah Ginna!

You really took the 'couture' element of this challenge to a high level with the cages on both your dress but your head, which i thought was a really inventive decision. I think your separates look is also pretty interesting and your ball and chain served. Your plea was hilarious.
1421 days 19 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Taking a well deserved FOURTH place and keeping up her good record thus far...

Yokai Watch Me Whip!

Ouch Charlie! I think you again bring true high concept to this challenge with a really clever look, the little pop of text at the bottom underneath the layered heads is really special and brings the whole look together. Your plea was clever and I really am impressed with you so far this season Yokai.

With a HUGE improvement, taking FIFTH place is...

Rhea Dacted!!

Oh my god, first of all i REALLY need the tank top. It's SO gay I really love it. I also love the detail put in with the makeup and your chain flower neck thingy. Your look is simple on the bottom but it really accentuated the top (and I do mean TOP). Your plea is hilarious and very well tied in. Love it.

And another huge improvement, and I'm so glad I let you shine in SIXTH is..

Zoey 911!

This is a pretty effective gory kinda look miss Zoey, you used some pretty good makeup techniques to plead @insanity for your case and I appreciate the work you put in this week. I think for a somewhat obvious route, you executed it quite well
1421 days 19 hours ago
TheGoodMan
With a respectable SEVENTH after sliding thru the bars of her cell was...

ho chi minh!

This is a really interesting look ho chi minh, you went very conceptual for it and it's spooky and eerie and hits the mark pretty well. I think your speech is kinda funny but doesn't really hit all the notes some of the other girls did

HEAVEN KNOWS WE ARE MADE PERFECT WE ARE EIGHTH PLACE..

Luna Moon!

I liked your plea Luna, I think it was clever and tied in really well with your look and concept. I think you know yourself the look really isn't anything WOW, especially compared to the work some of the queens did with the same pattern. But your plea helped you in this judging and I appreciate the concept.

And a solid showing in NINTH after she picked up some cosmetics at a local market

No Personality White Fashion Queen!

The look here is fine.. the 'Yaaas' t shirt is kinda lame but her hair and makeup are cute. I think this is a pretty MOR look with a pretty MOR answer, and I wanted a little more creativity from this.
1421 days 19 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Slipping in at TENTH place is...

Morticia Clitteruss!

Ok your plea while short was honestly kinda fucking hilarious to me, I don't even know why. I don't see a lot of prison in this apart from the chains I guess, because the look is more BDSM than anything LOL. You do really entertain me though and the look isn't that bad.

And at slipping down to ELEVENTH place is..

Fatty McFatface with the good snacks!

I do like the idea behind this look, as it is very topical but you probably didn't push the envelope far enough. The ballgown idea was interesting but the use of text was pretty ugly, I think something a bit more stark and straightforward would have got your message through better. You also didn't plea much.

After a turbulent leg where she almost caught fire, at TWELFTH place is...

Fun 90s Lighter I Stole From the Girl that Scammed Me

Your plea while short did make me laugh a little bit, your look is very conceptual and interesting to look at, I think the use of the thumb makes a real statement. Your concepts do get a bit half baked though, so I'm waiting for a stronger look from you to come.
1421 days 19 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Just above the bottom pack after she took some time to loot a GameStop at THIRTEENTH PLACE is...

Amara Peligrine!

Nice to see you decided to dress up as Grimes today Amara. I think because we had a Catholic challenge literally a few days ago, this doesn't really hit the mark for me. It's a cute dress and I like the length of the skirt with the tail at the back, but I'm underwhelmed. Your plea was funny though

And the last queen assured of safety this week at FOURTEENTH place is..

Twinkies LaChapelle!

First off, your plea really didn't tell me much, so I'm not into it. This look I would say is pretty ordinary, while well executed, I don't see any real risk or high concept in it. I'm a bit underwhelmed this week with your performance Twinkies.
1421 days 19 hours ago
TheGoodMan
The queen who is LAST to arrive, and did NOT survive Death Row, thus being EXECUTED immediately is...

Efendi Davenport! You have been eliminated from the race.

You put in no effort with this, you made it look dumb and cheap. So you're staying here on death row. Wal Mart Beth will be reading you your last rites. May god have mercy on your soul..
1421 days 19 hours ago
TheGoodMan
This means the next two queens will be lipsyncing for survival in the race..

Anna Dee Juno and Michele_was_Robbed, you have 24 hours to submit a lipsync performance of 'It's The Hard Knock Life'  from Annie. Good luck and don't get lost.
1421 days 18 hours ago
TheOmen
*lights dim*

CF: I’m surprised I’m in the bottom but I fucked up, so I have to prove why I am big threat. Sorry Anna, but I refuse to go home.

Lip-Sync: https://youtu.be/nvhADMwG8Xg
1421 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
tries something new with my lipsync, hope it pays off.
1421 days ago
TheGoodMan
Ladies, I've made my decision.

Here were the critiques:

Michele_Was_Robbed

I think you've really lost your way with this look Michele, I don't find it really interesting at all, the final meal isn't actually incorporated into the look, it's separate and that was a mistake, you working with your bread materials shows you're a competent sewer with food, so why not have done that? I think your plea was also a bit bland.

Anna Dee Juno

Oh mama, this is bad. This is very bad loool. Like it's quite poorly put together, this just looks like an extra in that shitty reboot of Carrie tbh. I do appreciate you trying to make a plea, but this look could be unforgivable.
1421 days ago
TheGoodMan
The results are in, and the queen who survived that lipsync was....

Anna Dee Juno, shantay you stay, your constant splits and torso spinning really embodied the spirit of the song. Also using Paige as your model emphasizes the true Hard Knock Life.

I'm so sorry my dear, but Michele_was_Robbed, you really dropped the ball this week. Sashay away.
1421 days ago
KevsssInDaHouse
lol
1421 days ago
KevsssInDaHouse
The cough and the portuguese books I can't

open group

Jana B's Amazing Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!