This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #4

Topic » Elimination Panel #4

2502 days 1 hour ago
Dimitra
Welcome top 10 in one more elimination !

Lets see what judges have to say for this challenge
2502 days 1 hour ago
Dimitra
---------------------- k4r4k ------------------------
Michelle - it's the perfect shot! Totally flawless and you're selling the bag 10

Jayjet - it's a good shot but for me you look a bit too thin (arms specifically). The face could also be better 7

Hobo - love that the bag matches your shoes! Missing your neck a bit, but I like the shot 8

Bella - it's simple and I can appreciate that. Your face is beautiful and your legs look miles long 8.5

Ribbons - maybe I'm being prude but I wish your ass wasn't half the shot :p really like the bag and your face is breathtaking 7.5

Yoshi - why so much empty space? Also I'm not so sure the purse is the focus. You're selling many things here but overall it's just missing magic. It's forgettable 5

Libanz - wow your skin! Your eyes! It's a really captivating photo and you're still doing what's asked. My fave this week 10

Emotion - you look exciting, like you just stole that bag in a heist :p what a sexy criminal; it all works for me 9

Dara - it's an interesting shot. I like the zig zag of your body and the angle of your face but I feel like maybe what's throwing me off is the way you're holding the bag 6.5

Melinda - hrmm I can appreciate weird but I'm not feeling this. Your expression is too blank and your legs are awkward. I usually like your shots but this didn't do it for me 5.5
2502 days 1 hour ago
Dimitra
-------------- crush ------------------
Michelle-  not the biggest fan a little boring 5

Jayet- simple nothing to special 6

Hobo- loving your face 6.5

Bella- simple yet chic 7.5

Ribbons- you're working this shot 8

Yoshi- ehhhh it's alright 6.5

Lib-  wow this is a great shot!! 8.5

Emotion- wow love this girl ! Work!! 9.5

Dara- yasss Dara I love this shot!!! 9.6

Melinda- great shot love it!! 9.4
2502 days 1 hour ago
Dimitra
------------------------- Dimitra --------------
MIchelle990 - I like this photo ! The concept is nice , i can see clear the bag , your expression is awesome and the pose is simple but nice (8.8)

jayjet -  Im not fan for this photo . You try to did something different but isnt working for me . You look weird and the photo is boring . (4)

hobo232 - The expression and the colors are awesome . !I like you have place the bag with this way . Its a nice photo and your expression is sooo good . Not perfect photo but its nice (6.8)

Bella1 - Its a chic photo with hig quallity . In the other hand is too simple nothing to ''wow'' me (5)

Ribbons -  For me is awesome ! You look too strong with perfect expression ! All in this photo work perfect and i can see so clear whta you sell . So professional photo ! Congrats (10)

Yoshi16 - Its ok , chic photo and simple . The face expression look like you have lost and i dont like it (5)

Libanz00 - AMAZING PHOTO ! You look so high fashion model with confidence and strong face ! Great job (10)

Emotion -  So proud for this photo ! You look like a real model and whole photo is AMAZING ! I love the psoe your face your outfit , all ! Great !!! (10)

Dara4ever - I LOVE IT . High fashion i can see this photo in a magazine ! You look great and show us your bag like '' come and get it '' Im not too fan with your legs pose but its ok (9.5)

melindaMrskk -  Pretty nice photo with amazing consept and face expression ! Something miss me in this photo and maybe is your pose . But its nice photo (8.5)
2502 days 1 hour ago
Dimitra
----------------- ashleybaby ------------
This is the best week so far good job girls

Michelle- I love this picture. The purse is definitely sold. I love how cool and modern she looks. My only critique would be that the oversize model w the buildings do create a distraction but it's also cool so good job (9)

Jay- you could've done much better than this. She looks to post & it's actually quite ugly. (6)

Hobo - this was a great comeback. I love the model and the purse is amazing. It's definitely the stand out piece and she looks like she belongs in a cover (9.8)

Bella- I'm not a fan of this. It looks very boring. The purse is kinda overshadowed by her boring outfit (6.5)

Ribbons- this was a bit different and I enjoyed it. She looks pretty and the purse is definitely the standout. However it does look a little amateurish. (8)

Yoshi- the concept is lovely and classy but her outfit is over shading her purse. It's too much and too posy. (7)

Lizban- this is gorgeous. Definitely my favorite. I don't dislike anything the purse is sold and she looks amazingly editorial. Great job. (10)

Melinda- I like this shot. It's very pretty. Her legs do a little weird and she looks short but it's completely editorial and I love it. (7.5)

Emotion- I love this pic it's amazing. She looks fierce and is a magazine worthy shot. (9.5)

Dara- the hat is distracting the purse, but I do like the pic (7.5)
2502 days 1 hour ago
Dimitra
Ratings - Resaults

1st (winner) : Libanz00 : 38.5
2nd (runner up) : Emotion : 38
3rd : Ribbons : 33.5
4th : Dara4ever : 33.1
5th : MIchelle990 :  32.8
6th : hobo232 : 31.1
7th : melindaMrskk : 30.9
8th : Bella1 : 27.5

Yoshi16 : 23.5
jayjet :  23

Girl you two previous week you are on top 2 and now or bottom two ?
Why?

Make tengaged public to save you if you want to stay
POLL : http://www.tengaged.com/group/3183/poll/vote-save-your-favourite-model-week-4-138461
2502 days ago
Libanz00
YAS QUEEN
2501 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
Highest score of the season! <3
2500 days 3 hours ago
Dimitra
POLL RESAULTS :

Tengaged public with 56.7% save Yoshi16
and jayjet with 43.3% eliminate

Thankd jayjet for your application , you are a good model but tengaged don't save you

open group

Make Me A SuperModel Season #1 ® WEEK #5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!