This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 14 Eviction

Topic » Day 14 Eviction

4280 days 13 hours ago
survivorken23
This is Bigg Boss....

Inial8or, chrisdooger, and Tepr your time has come. Tengaged has been voting for the past 24 hours on who they would like to SAVE. For the first time ever 2 housemates have tied for least amount of votes to save. Therefore both houseguests will be evicted. First housemate out of two evicted from the Bigg Boss house is ...

Inial8or!

Inial8or, have been evicted, say your goodbyes.

chrisdooger and Tepr one of you has tied with the same amount of votes. The housemate evicted from the Bigg Boss house is....

Tepr! 

Tepr, you have been evicted, say your goodbyes.

Bigg Boss was completely shocked about this eviction.

koolmanmadden, chrisdooger, Remajakl you have all made it to the final 3. koolmanmadden you won two House Captains and was only nominated once do the viewers think you deserve to win? Chrisdooger you have won one House Captain. You were considered one of the biggest threats in the house but here you sit today. Will you win this game? Finally, Remajakl you were the only housemate unominated this whole game. You also won two House Captains and hold the record this season for most votes to be House Captain with 5 votes. Will the viewers grant you a win. Poll is now open. THE Poll will stay up for wr hours. Bigg Boss 1 finale will been tomorrow. Poll: http://www.tengaged.com/group/3174/poll/vote-win-80083

Good Luck, Housemates.
4280 days 12 hours ago
Inial8or
byeee
4280 days 3 hours ago
Tepr
oh i knew i was out when i went up.

open group

Bigg Boss 1 (Day 15)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!