This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Chat Room For WIPEOUT RAGE 29

Topic » Main Chat Room For WIPEOUT..

3965 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
WELCOME RAGErs !

Just a few ground rules

1) Please read the directions to this game which are located directly under this rule:

WIPEOUT GAME PLAN:

10ish people enter the game (I need AT LEAST 10 people to play)
Wipeout is a game based off of an obstacle course in which players have to finish the course under a certain amount of time. So speed WILL matter in this game
Wipeout is also split into three different parts/obstacle courses, likewise, the game will be split into 3 different sections. This will be a game that shares the qualities of big brother and wipeout.

Section 1: (lasts about 3-5 rounds)
Everyone sends me a mail on who they want to have immunity (you may NOT choose yourself)
FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO MAIL ME WILL GET THEIR VOTE COUNTED, EVERYONE ELSE WASN’T FAST ENOUGH
Whichever player receives the most votes for immunity will receive immunity (only one player gets it, if there is no clear winner, the first person who voted will give that person immunity)
Everyone who does not have immunity will go into the poll, whoever ranks up most votes is OUT!
TWIST: The big balls will decide on a player to screw up, a.k.a. whichever player random.org selects, will not only miss out on immunity, but also get weetmaster’s vote to be evicted (no offense, just trying to apply some wipeout action)
Process repeats until halfway through the competition (ish)

Section 2:
Everyone sends me a mail on who they want TO BE EVICTED (you may choose yourself this time)
FIRST 3 PEOPLE TO MAIL ME WILL GET THEIR VOTE COUNTED, EVERYONE ELSE WASN’T FAST ENOUGH
EVERYONE that gets a vote goes into a poll, whoever gets the most votes is OUT
TWIST: The spinning wheel of death (idk what’s its name) will screw up someone’s game, a.k.a. random.org will select one player to also be a nominee AND will receive 1 vote from weetmaster (no offense, I’m just being a gamemaker jerk)
Process repeats until final 4

Section 3: Polls
This one is easy, I’ll explain when we get there.

2) Any profanity, kicking, screaming, vandalism, and overall drama is encouraged ;)
(It's called RAGE for a reason)
But keep it classy

3) If you must leave, let me know beforehand so we don't have inactives in the game, maybe we can work something out

4) If you're a white level, add me right now because you will have to mail me eventually.

5) ENJOY THE GAME! We will start once I mail everyone

Season's Song:
3965 days 23 hours ago
minidude13
Please Help Me!

Click my button please (sorry for the spam)
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5852/poll/who-do-you-want-be-hoh-94014
3965 days 23 hours ago
yepal
hi guys! :)
3965 days 23 hours ago
tyty97
sup everyone
3965 days 23 hours ago
minidude13
Hello! =]
3965 days 23 hours ago
yepal
my 2nd season here!
3965 days 23 hours ago
carter_van
hi
3965 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
Please read over the rules, and ask questions now. Currently I am mailing everyone reminding them that the game is starting. Good luck players
3965 days 23 hours ago
constaff
hello
3965 days 23 hours ago
tyty97
well this seem lke an intersting game
3965 days 23 hours ago
Max7313
yay
3965 days 23 hours ago
yepal
I can;t wait to start but sadly I am not very fast :(
3965 days 23 hours ago
carter_van
Here.
3965 days 23 hours ago
minidude13
Red-ee
3965 days 23 hours ago
adampaulgrant
hey
3965 days 23 hours ago
Max7313
read

open group

RAGE: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!