39 Seasons. 3 All Stars Winners. And 1 Dashing Group Host. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to season 40, and the FINAL season of R.A.G.E.
For the final time here are some tips:
1) Please read the game rules before we start playing. Now is the time to ask questions.
The game rules are located exactly under THIS [insert down arrow emoji]
OFFICIAL GAME RULES *I added one extra section of this game*
[Advantage will be announced before Part 1]
Part 1: Twister
10 twists will be submitted to Random.org and those twist will be randomly selected for each round. Part 1 will last about 4-6 rounds.
The Twists: Everyone gets nominated, Random.org selects 2 nominees, 1 HOH, 2 HOHs, Eliminated player returns to the game, Surviving Nominee becomes HOH, Only playing members vote off a houseguest, Weetmaster decides the HOH, Power of Veto competition, HOHs become the next nominees.
Part 2: The Amazing Race
- Players will be teamed up and will have to work with their teammate to complete tasks.
- The last team to complete a task will be up for nomination.
- The surviving teammate will have immunity for the next round and will be partnered with the next surviving nominee
- Part 2 will also last 4-6 rounds
Tasks include: Find the Finish Line, Unscramble these words, Guess the RAGE Winner, Guess the song, Find The Hall of Famer, Solve The Riddle
[A Returners Competition will be planned based on the gameplay of Alanb1]
Part 3: The Power of 10
- Gameplay will revert to it's original format
- The only exception is that once the nominees are selected, 10 random strangers will decide who gets eliminated. After each round these strangers will be revealed.
- Part 3 will repeat until the Final 4.
Random.org selects two people to be the HOHs
Those two people each get to nominate 1 person for eviction
If the HOHs pick the same nominee, they both get nominated instead of that nominee
One of the nominees will get voted off of the game
Part 4: The Final Four will be placed randomly into two polls. The winner of each poll will advance to the final stage
Part 5: In order to win the game, our two finalists must achieve the most points!
1 point to the player with the highest percentage in the final poll
1 point to the player who was selected by all of the eliminated contestants
1 point to the player with the most HOHs (if a tie, both participants receive the point)
1 point to the player who was nominated the LEAST (if a tie, both participants receive the point)
1 point to the player who has the highest percentage in the advantage poll
1 point to the player who was selected by the winner of the advantage poll
1 point to the player who was selected by Weetmaster
The player with the most points will win a gift and the FINAL SEASON of RAGE!
2) Any profanity, kicking, screaming, body-slamming, fish-hooking, waterboarding and overall drama is encouraged ;)
(It's called RAGE for a reason)
But keep it classy
3) If you must leave, let me know beforehand so we don't have inactives in the game, maybe we can work something out
4) Say a little prayer. You’ll need every bit of help to win this game.
5) Enjoy this video while you gain a sense of purpose:
ADVANTAGE POLL RESULTS!
Congratulations to: sportsgeek12
You have WON an advantage to this game. Here’s what you’ve earned!
1) When the final 2 players are revealed, you get to choose which one receives an extra winner’s point. Your vote could be the deciding factor of who wins this game.
2) Immunity for the first round so you can lounge and talk to everyone
3) The Golden Power of Veto! With this power, you can save anyone you want from getting eliminated. The only trick is, you can only use this power ONCE and you CANNOT use it on yourself. It may only use it to save someone else. On the flip side, you don’t have to use this power at all. It’s up to you.
In addition, once we find out 2 finalists, whichever one of the 2 has the HIGHEST percentage in the advantage poll will also win a winner’s point. So if sportsgeek12 makes it to the finale, he/she will win 2 points automatically. Use your power wisely.
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.