This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

1424 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
1424 days 17 hours ago
SammySosaTV
here
1424 days 17 hours ago
Bluejay7622
HERE
1424 days 17 hours ago
BB5lover
i think its time for me to win one
1424 days 17 hours ago
BB5lover
give me HEAD TO HEX
1424 days 17 hours ago
mradamman12
Hi
1424 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
here
1424 days 17 hours ago
DanielleDonato
hi
1424 days 17 hours ago
Hufus
here
1424 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
— —  THE MORSE YOU KNOW  — —

In this competition you will be decrypting audible Morse Codes and Scrambled Usernames to find a finish image to send, aiming to be as fast as possible.

Each round I will post an audio-only YouTube video, which will feature the ‘dot’ and ‘dash’ tones that make up the encryption known as Morse Code. Using a translation sheet provided, you will work to decrypt each letter you hear on the video individually. Specific instructions on how the Morse Code audio works will be posted before we start.

You will then arrange the letters that are given to you by the morse code to spell out a Tengaged Username of a Suitman Alumni member - i.e. Survivor Gen Two, Survivor Gen Three, Big Brother and Flop Nation. Once solved, you will go to that user’s first blog on Tengaged, where you will find a GIF image that you to send to me via Tengaged Mail.

In each round you will score if you are in the top 3.

1st gets 3 points.
2nd gets 2 points.
3rd gets 1 point.

There will be four rounds in total, and the player with the MOST points by the end of the fourth round wins IMMUNITY. In the event of a tie the player who solved the four in the overall LEAST time will be declared the victor.
1424 days 17 hours ago
DanielleDonato
he said MORSE CODE?
1424 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
1424 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
oh my god
1424 days 17 hours ago
SammySosaTV
jesus christ
1424 days 17 hours ago
BB5lover
wait im confused what was that example LMFAO
1424 days 17 hours ago
Bluejay7622
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!