This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

1425 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
1425 days 23 hours ago
BB5lover
Here
1425 days 23 hours ago
SammySosaTV
hi
1425 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
ahoy
1425 days 23 hours ago
mradamman12
Hey
1425 days 23 hours ago
Hufus
Hi
1425 days 23 hours ago
Vlad21
hi
1425 days 23 hours ago
Bluejay7622
hiii
1425 days 23 hours ago
Macda27
Hi
1425 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
here
1425 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
CHECK - IN CLOSED
1425 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
— — HANG TOUGH — —

How much do you want to stay in this game? It’s time to find out.

In this typical Survivor endurance challenge, you must hold onto a rope for as long as you can, with short 5-minute intervals. Each tribe will elect up to three people to compete, with the Solo Tribe player going it alone.

I start the competition by posting "GO", and then, every subsequent 5-minutes from the GO post, you must state *hangs onto rope*, without spelling errors, to stay on your rope and in the competition.

Any player who fails to post within one minute of each exact 5-minute mark is eliminated. If you post early you are also out.

We continue for as long as it takes until an entire tribe drops, and that tribe goes to Tribal Council. The remaining tribe wins IMMUNITY.

The Solo Tribe player will go it alone, and avoids Tribal Council if they manage to outlast the entire losing tribe.
1425 days 23 hours ago
Macda27
When you say GO is that the first time we do it? Or after 5 mins
1425 days 23 hours ago
hints
hello
1425 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Players competing for their tribes please post on Skype.
1425 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'm about to post GO.

When I do that you do NOT post immediately.
You wait to the first 5 minute deadline, where you make the first post.

Those who do jump the gun will get eliminated immediately, as they are outside the alloted intervals.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!