This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

1428 days ago
SuitMan13
Yep, it's JOINT TRIBAL COUNCIL tonight.
1428 days ago
SammySosaTV
wack
1428 days ago
Bulldozer24
holy shit
1428 days ago
Macda27
Oh my
1428 days ago
hints
i feel sick im being voted out
1428 days ago
SuitMan13
And let me introduce you to today's game, QUORIDOR

https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=quoridor
1428 days ago
SuitMan13
— —  QUORIDOR  — —

Board Game Arena has returned to Suitvivor. This game may be familiar to a few people, but for those who are unaware, here’s how you play ‘Quoridor’.

Each tribe elects a player one by one to step forward for their tribe to play a single 4-player game each round. All 4 players are revealed at the same time. The same person cannot play in back to back rounds.

I will then set up a ‘table’ on the website that each competing player will be able to join, and it will begin when all 4 players are in.

In Quoridor, each player has one pawn, placed in the middle of their respective side at the top, bottom, left or right of a 9x9 game board. There are 20 walls, distributed equally to all players (so 5 to each person). The main goal is to be the first to reach the OPPOSITE end of the board to the one where you started.

In a player's turn, a player must do one of the following:
- Move their pawn.
- Place one of five walls.

A player can move a pawn to an adjacent square in the four orthogonal directions (front, back, or sideways). The pawn may not cross past a wall placed by any player, and will have to move around it.

Each wall is two squares long. A player may place a wall inside the board, between the squares. The wall may not jut out of the board, and it must be aligned with the grid, so that it blocks two pairs of adjacent squares. A wall blocks all pawns' movements; no pawn can jump over a wall. However, there must always be at least one path for each pawn to reach the opposite side; a wall may not be placed to completely isolate a pawn from their destination side. Note that walls are limited; if a player uses up all their walls, they can no longer place walls.

The pawn may never occupy the same square as an opponent's pawn; if an opponent pawn is adjacent, the player can JUMP over the opponent's pawn, effectively crossing two spaces. If there is no wall, no board edge, and no other pawn behind the opponent's pawn, the jump must be straight (the player's pawn moves two squares in that direction). Otherwise, the jump must be diagonal (the player moves to the opponent, then moves sideways). Jumping is never mandatory.

The first player in each match-up to reach the opposite side will will a point for their tribe.

The first tribe to get 3 wins will be ONLY tribe with IMMUNITY tonight. The losing THREE tribes all attend Tribal Council as one group, to vote one person out.
1428 days ago
Idols
Why are there two idols on the floor?
1428 days ago
SuitMan13
As this is a PIVOTAL competition, tribes will be allowed 5 minutes to play a game for themselves within their tribe (you can play with 2-4 players) so they have a practical idea how it works before we start for real.
1428 days ago
hints
this makes no sense at all
1428 days ago
SuitMan13
hints
this makes no sense at all

Give it a practice yourself, and then when you come to play you will have a better understanding.
1428 days ago
Idols
WHY ARE THERE TWO IDOLS
1428 days ago
SammySosaTV
,,, wait why are there two idols lmao
1428 days ago
hints
i cant use the website
1428 days ago
hints
i cant make a game its not letting me

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!