This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

1685 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
1685 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Howdy
1685 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Hello
1685 days 1 hour ago
Joeker
i hate this challenge
1685 days 1 hour ago
Brittney
sits
1685 days 1 hour ago
manalord
https://66.media.tumblr.com/276b0a6d4d9c64c3bcec7a5ef7467628/tumblr_omklr0UPjN1talut1o2_250.gif

IM HERE
1685 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
— — !MPOSSIBLE — —

In this competition you will will take part in a quiz with a third dimension. Most quizzes just have RIGHT and WRONG answers, but here we also have IMPOSSIBLE answers - they’re not just wrong, they couldn’t possibly be right!

EXAMPLE SMALL QUESTION:
‘Which color ball in a game of snooker is worth 6 points?’

A: Pink - CORRECT (it’s worth 6 points)
B: Black  - INCORRECT (it’s in snooker but with 7 points)
C: Orange - IMPOSSIBLE (there is no orange ball in snooker)

The questions you get in this quiz will be in a similar vein, but larger. You’ll get 9 potential answers - 1 correct, 3 incorrect and 5 impossible - and each question will be given to you in two halves.

At the start of each round, I will post the FIRST HALF of the question. You’ll have 90 seconds to mail me what you believe to be the IMPOSSIBLE answers, based solely on that half. You’ll score 1/2 a point for each correctly identified impossible answer, but you’ll not be told how many you got right yet. That means in the first half you get get up to 3 and 1/2 points.

Then I’ll post the SECOND HALF of the question, which will allow you to decipher the 1 correct answer from the remaining answers that you still believe to be possible. You’ll be scored here by position - 6 points for 1st down to 1 point for 6th, unless you are incorrect, in which case you receive 0 points. You can only answer ONCE.

After all have answered, I’ll reveal how many impossible answers people got right in the first half, how fast they were to send the correct one in the second half, and then combine the scores for a round total.

After 3 two-part questions, the player with the most points wins IMMUNITY!
1685 days 1 hour ago
manalord
inchresting
1685 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
EXAMPLE

Say you were given these 9 potential answers:
A. January
B. Monday
C. Tuesday
D. February
E. Wednesday
F. Thursday
G. March
H. Friday
I. May

The FIRST HALF of the question is:
 “Name the month of the year…”

in Part 1 with this half of the question, you have to name the answers that are IMPOSSIBLE, aka do NOT fit that statement at all which are:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

They are days of the week so you’ll not fit a question asking you to name a month of the year - they’re IMPOSSIBLE answers. You’ll get 1/2 a point for each one you identify in 90 seconds.
1685 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Then the SECOND HALF of the question is revealed:
“Name the month of the year…which does not last 31 days”

That starts Part 2 where you must name the full correct answer from the remaining 4 possible answers with ONE guess.

The correct answer is FEBRUARY, as January, March and May each have 31. You'll score on this one based on how quick you send it (6 points for 1st, down to 1 point for 6th, or 0 points if you are wrong).
1685 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
QUESTION 1, PART 1:
Which alloy…

A. Gunmetal
B. Zinconium
C. Malachite
D. Brassica
E. Agau
F. Britannia metal
G. Electrum
H. Constantan
I. Thrash metal

Remember you are naming IMPOSSIBLE answers, and you have 90 seconds only! You do not need to send separate mails.
1685 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
QUESTION 1, PART 2:
Which alloy…consists mainly of gold and silver?
1685 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
QUESTION 2, PART 1:
Which album by the band U2…

A. Back to Bedlam
B. Rattle and Hum
C. X&Y
D. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
E. Different Class
F. Pop
D. No Line on the Horizon
E. Hail to the Thief
F. Appetite for Destruction
1685 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
QUESTION 2, PART 2:
Which album by the band U2…features the tracks ‘Desire’ and ‘Angel of Harlem’?
1685 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
QUESTION 3, PART 1:
Which French word for a farm animal…

A. Dauphin
B. Mouton
C. Cocteau
D. Rimbaud
E. Cochon
F. Vache
G. Soixante
H. Coeur
I. Chèvre
1685 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
QUESTION 3, PART 2:
Which French word for a farm animal…means ‘cow’?

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!