This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #16

Topic » Immunity Challenge #16

1283 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
1283 days 2 hours ago
bamold1999
HEYY
1283 days 2 hours ago
KingGeek
https://i.imgur.com/NUW2Twa.gif
1283 days 2 hours ago
Juliann
Hi
1283 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
here
1283 days 2 hours ago
DrPepsi
here
1283 days 2 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1283 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
— —  RANKING RAVINE — —

Tonight we will test how much you can remember about Suitman’s Survivor: Second Chance!

I will post a series of events, moments and player quotes from this season. You will have to sort them into chronological order from which occurred FIRST to which happened LAST.

HOWEVER, you cannot JUST send the events in order. Instead you will be sending the USERNAME of the player associated with the event OR the player who said the quote... SPELT BACKWARDS.

For example if the season was Whakaari, and the event said “A player was voted out with an Idol in their pocket”, you’d identify that it was DrPepsi, and send his reversed username FIRST on the chronology chain in place of the event itself (because it happened on Day 1).

EXAMPLE:
1. ispePrD

You will do this for ALL 7 events on the ranking, and will score a point for each one you can place correctly within 15 minutes. The backwards SPELLING COUNTS, and you must use the correct LETTER CASE as appropriately shown above.

The player who gets the MOST event usernames placed correctly in the QUICKEST time will win IMMUNITY!
1283 days 2 hours ago
DrPepsi
you really had to do that to me hub
1283 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
1283 days 2 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
yes
1283 days 2 hours ago
DrPepsi
yes
1283 days 2 hours ago
bamold1999
So, do we only get one submission
1283 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
bamold1999
So, do we only get one submission

Yes
1283 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
wait
1283 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
can the answer be someone still in the game?

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!