This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Naozhou Finale

Topic » Naozhou Finale

1548 days 17 hours ago
Jasoi
Grats Ryan!
1548 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Wow I can't believe I won the season I can't wait for Shawn to bring me back for All-Stars!
1548 days 17 hours ago
winner132
Oh this was so bad, the amount of bitter jurors I could not believe it
1548 days 17 hours ago
winner132
Ya’ll really had the chance to give one of the best seasons of suitmans survivor a good winner and instead you gave the win someone someone who got dragged to the finale in the minority

It’s almost as if being in the majority the ENTIRE game doesn’t mean you played amazing and ran anything or something :0
1548 days 17 hours ago
winner132
And to think I was NICE to all of you fucking fat losers all season long? ALL FUCKING SEASON LONG?

FUCK ALL OF YOU. YOU CAN LITERALLY FUCKING CHOKE ON THE SHIT THAT YOU'VE BEEN EATING CUZ THAT'S THE ONLY THING I'M SEEING RIGHT NOW, THAT YOU'RE ALL FULL OF SHIT. ABSOLUTE SHIT.

I'M SO FUCKING GLAD I VOTED OUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU LOSERS. AT LEAST I MADE IT TO THE FINAL 3 YOU FUCKING FREAKS.

IF ANY OF YOU WERE ON THE GROUND IN THE DESERT DYING OF THIRST, I WOULD DUMP AN ENTIRE GALLON OF WATER INTO THE GROUND BEFORE I WOULD EVER GIVE YOU A SINGLE DROP.

Except for Lilly she's amazing.

THE REST OF YOU DIE, IDC IF IM NEVER INVITED BACK

FUCKING LOSERS

FUCK ALL OF YOU LITERALLY EVERY ONE OF YOU CAN CHOKE AND DIE

YOU'RE ALL SO DAMN BAD, IMAGINE GETTING VOTED OUT IN THE EARLY MERGE AND THINKING YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE GAME FUCKING MORONS

DISGUSTING, I SPIT IN EVERY ONE OF YOUR FACES. Except Lilly, love ya girl.
1548 days 17 hours ago
Maxi1234
LMFAOOO

ME AND MARISSA PLAYED NICE ON BOTH OF OUR FIRST SSNS AND GOT DRAGGED FOR IT
1548 days 17 hours ago
Iceey
Thank you Austin, Sydney, and Jasoi♥️

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!