This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Maluku Finale

Topic » Maluku Finale

1589 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
1589 days 14 hours ago
HudsonRivr
Hello! :D
1589 days 14 hours ago
Maxi1234
https://media.giphy.com/media/3og0ICCjUTzlguVOTe/giphy.gif
1589 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, here we go.
1589 days 14 hours ago
Jxhn
Hi I’ll be on a computer in a sec
1589 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
i have arrived
1589 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
— — TRUTH CHAIN — —

In this competition I will post a series of real-life facts which have occurred on a particular date in history. However, these real events are all jumbled up in the incorrect order.

Your task is to re-order the events to that they are in CHRONOLOGICAL order from the event that happened FIRST in history, to the MOST RECENT one.

When you make a guess at the order, I’ll either announce you as correct or incorrect. I will not tell you which ones are correct or incorrect, you’ll just have to take another guess. Once you submit a guess, you can’t guess again for another 5 MINUTES, so be sure you are right.

The first player to submit the correct event order wins IMMUNITY.
1589 days 14 hours ago
Jxhn
Would you like it submitted by mail or
1589 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I have a history degree and I'm probably still not going to win this
1589 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jxhn
Would you like it submitted by mail or

yes please, mail!
1589 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
SurvivorFan37
I have a history degree and I'm probably still not going to win this

unfair advantage, where is my unfair advantage @Shawn
1589 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
get ready!
1589 days 14 hours ago
Jxhn
gl guys
1589 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
- Cargo ship Grande America sinks after it caught fire on March 10 in the Bay of Biscay.
- Curiosity, the Mars Science Laboratory mission's rover, successfully lands on Mars.
- Slovenia becomes the 32nd member of the OECD.
- The military seizes power in Fiji, in a coup d'état led by Commodore Frank Bainimarama.
- The 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is held.
- The Dalai Lama wins the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Yoweri Museveni is sworn in as President of Uganda.
- The Orange Revolution begins following a disputed presidential election in Ukraine .
- The United States and the Soviet Union sign the START I treaty limiting strategic nuclear weapons.
- Four coordinated suicide bombings hit central London, killing 52 people and injuring over 700.
1589 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nov 21, 2019 17:41:26
NJKoda1998
NJKoda1998
Truth Chain
SuitMan13

- Yoweri Museveni is sworn in as President of Uganda. (1986)
- The Dalai Lama wins the Nobel Peace Prize. (1989)
- The United States and the Soviet Union sign the START I treaty limiting strategic nuclear weapons. (1994)
- The Orange Revolution begins following a disputed presidential election in Ukraine . (2004)
- Four coordinated suicide bombings hit central London, killing 52 people and injuring over 700. (2005)
- The military seizes power in Fiji, in a coup d'état led by Commodore Frank Bainimarama. (2006)
- Slovenia becomes the 32nd member of the OECD. (Jul 21 2010)
- Curiosity, the Mars Science Laboratory mission's rover, successfully lands on Mars. (Aug 6 2012)
- The 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is held. (Oct 2017)
- Cargo ship Grande America sinks after it caught fire on March 10 in the Bay of Biscay. (2019)
1589 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Correct. NICK wins IMMUNITY!

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!