This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

1710 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
1710 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
hey
1710 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Here
1710 days 11 hours ago
Logie56
Here!
1710 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
here
1710 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Sj
1710 days 11 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
hi
1710 days 11 hours ago
noobsmoke13
We out here
1710 days 11 hours ago
noobsmoke13
I'm on mobile!
1710 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'm behind so we will start in a sec
1710 days 11 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hii
1710 days 11 hours ago
Logie56
Mess
1710 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
— — TRICKY TRIATHLON — —

Today’s competition has three different aspects which are all played at the same time, and you’ll be assigning a member of your tribe to each aspect.

Each single round will have:
- 1 REBUS PUZZLE (aka a Pictogram, where you deduce a well known phrase from a visual context)
- 1 WORLD FLAG (with which you must send the county’s capital city)
- 1 GEN TWO AVATAR (where you send the owner’s Tengaged username)

Each tribe will elect 1 person to cover each aspect each round. No player is allowed to do the same aspect in back-to-back rounds!

Here are rules over answers:
- You can only send ONE answer per question. You do not get a second guess.
- It must be SPELT correctly to score. I don’t care so much about punctuation.
- I will accept slight variations of Rebus answers at my discretion as long as it’s not too disimilar (i.e. I’d allow both “There is no I in Team” and “There’s no I in Team”).

Players score 1 point if they send before the opposing tribe. Incorrect answers will score you zero points.

The tribe with the most points after 5 rounds will win IMMUNITY. In the event of a any tie there will be a whole-tribe tiebreaker round.

If you don’t have enough active members to cover all three bases, you must decide which aspect(s) you won’t participate in for a particular round, bearing in mind this will give automatic points to the other tribe.
1710 days 11 hours ago
noobsmoke13
The season is cancelled
1710 days 11 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Let's go
1710 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!