This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

1714 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
1714 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1714 days 3 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
here
1714 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Here
1714 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hi
1714 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
hi
1714 days 3 hours ago
Connor_
hi
1714 days 3 hours ago
Logie56
Here!
1714 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
— — PANIC BUTTON — —

In this tense competition, you will have to judge how long you think should take attempting a flash game, whilst attempting to get the highest score possible.

The task is simple. I will post a SINGLE classic arcade flash game for you all to play, where the primary goal is to get the highest possible score.

HOWEVER, you must also ensure that you are not taking too long with your attempts at the game, because you categorically cannot be the last person to submit a screenshot.

This is because before I judge the winner, I will first eliminate the SLOWEST to submit via Tengaged Mail, regardless of their score, before then also eliminating the player with the LOWEST score. That means we eliminate 2 people each round.

So how long do you spend attempting to get the best score, before you submit, to avoid being the last person? That’s down to your judgement.

The last player standing wins Immunity!

In the event of any tie situation, a run-off head-to-head comp shall be played. The same will happen if we have just 2 people in the final round.

NOTE: Don’t forget to include your TENGAGED PROFILE in shot!
1714 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
ew
1714 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
gotcha!
1714 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
1714 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
yes
1714 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
if this ain't a game I'm good at, I'll cry
1714 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Yes
1714 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Ummmm ya

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!