This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

1711 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
1711 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
hey
1711 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Here
1711 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
Here!
1711 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
here
1711 days 1 hour ago
sjsoccer88
Sj
1711 days 1 hour ago
BritishRomeo17
hi
1711 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
We out here
1711 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
I'm on mobile!
1711 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
I'm behind so we will start in a sec
1711 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hii
1711 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
Mess
1711 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
— — TRICKY TRIATHLON — —

Today’s competition has three different aspects which are all played at the same time, and you’ll be assigning a member of your tribe to each aspect.

Each single round will have:
- 1 REBUS PUZZLE (aka a Pictogram, where you deduce a well known phrase from a visual context)
- 1 WORLD FLAG (with which you must send the county’s capital city)
- 1 GEN TWO AVATAR (where you send the owner’s Tengaged username)

Each tribe will elect 1 person to cover each aspect each round. No player is allowed to do the same aspect in back-to-back rounds!

Here are rules over answers:
- You can only send ONE answer per question. You do not get a second guess.
- It must be SPELT correctly to score. I don’t care so much about punctuation.
- I will accept slight variations of Rebus answers at my discretion as long as it’s not too disimilar (i.e. I’d allow both “There is no I in Team” and “There’s no I in Team”).

Players score 1 point if they send before the opposing tribe. Incorrect answers will score you zero points.

The tribe with the most points after 5 rounds will win IMMUNITY. In the event of a any tie there will be a whole-tribe tiebreaker round.

If you don’t have enough active members to cover all three bases, you must decide which aspect(s) you won’t participate in for a particular round, bearing in mind this will give automatic points to the other tribe.
1711 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
The season is cancelled
1711 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
Let's go
1711 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!