Today’s competition has three different aspects which are all played at the same time, and you’ll be assigning a member of your tribe to each aspect.
Each single round will have:
- 1 REBUS PUZZLE (aka a Pictogram, where you deduce a well known phrase from a visual context)
- 1 WORLD FLAG (with which you must send the county’s capital city)
- 1 GEN TWO AVATAR (where you send the owner’s Tengaged username)
Each tribe will elect 1 person to cover each aspect each round. No player is allowed to do the same aspect in back-to-back rounds!
Here are rules over answers:
- You can only send ONE answer per question. You do not get a second guess.
- It must be SPELT correctly to score. I don’t care so much about punctuation.
- I will accept slight variations of Rebus answers at my discretion as long as it’s not too disimilar (i.e. I’d allow both “There is no I in Team” and “There’s no I in Team”).
Players score 1 point if they send before the opposing tribe. Incorrect answers will score you zero points.
The tribe with the most points after 5 rounds will win IMMUNITY. In the event of a any tie there will be a whole-tribe tiebreaker round.
If you don’t have enough active members to cover all three bases, you must decide which aspect(s) you won’t participate in for a particular round, bearing in mind this will give automatic points to the other tribe.
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.