This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cephalonia Finale

Topic » Cephalonia Finale

1344 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
1344 days 6 hours ago
Spark_
here!
1344 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
1344 days 6 hours ago
Milkisgood
1344 days 6 hours ago
Espontaneo
Here
1344 days 6 hours ago
Juliann
Here
1344 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Hello Final Five. Welcome to Finale Night.

By the time this night is over, we shall have our Final Three.
1344 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
You were given the Blokus comp to practice last night after Final 6 Immunity so I hope you all had a chance to practice because it's time to PLAY.
1344 days 6 hours ago
Spark_
I like tetris better
1344 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
— —  BLOKUS  — —

Today you will be playing the board game Blockus, in which you place Tetris-like blocks on the edges of other blocks, with the intention of strategically stopping your opponent’s ability to place more, whilst ensuring you are still able to place them yourself. The ultimate goal is to get rid of as many blocks as possible.

The full rules are on the ‘Blokee’ website where will play this. Please make an account if you haven’t yet.
https://blokee.mattle.online/lobby/forum/topic/Z2bJJGnhgLqLRxKMm/blokus-game-rules

In this competition you will play in head to head heats against each other, rotating who you play as we go through, so that each player faces the each of the other players once, round robin style.

The player who wins the most head to head duels after everyone has played each other wins IMMUNITY!

In the case of a tie, one or more run-off rounds will be played until we have an outright victor.
1344 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’m gonna sit this out. I’m at the beach and am about to go out to eat
1344 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay I was going to say that we would have to have 1 sit out since we have 5 to rotate, but that works also.
1344 days 6 hours ago
Milkisgood
dang i wish i was at the beach and or was about to eat
1344 days 6 hours ago
Spark_
Wasn't he barred from this challenge anyway?
1344 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
FIRST MATCHUPS

Ben VS Ralib
Julian VS Spark
1344 days 6 hours ago
Spark_
gl julian

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!